tuscl

The constant bickering is getting annoying

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
I don’t enjoy this website any longer
too many negative people coming on here for no reason other than to shitpost and flame other posters

41 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I think most of it is coming from a select group of participants. Put them on Ignore.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I have You’ll see who I believe they are soon enough
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Seems like you have a couple of options.
    1. Bitch about it and probably complain to founder
    2. Take a break
    3. Post something interesting to get the board back on topic instead of whining about it
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Don’t disagree seems like there are certain posters that won’t work on so I have decided to apply ignore liberally
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    It used to be easy to literally ignore the comments the undesirables made and not have to actually hit the ignore button because I don't think having a differentiating opinion is grounds to cutting them off completely - just in case there is a thread we see eye to eye on or can actually relate to.

But now we have... quite a few members on here whose only motivation is... not to freely share differentiating opinions, but push all the wrong buttons on everyone around them for no particular reason.

I've always felt weird utilizing the button in the past because I didn't want to look sensitive, but now it's like 'fuck it'.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I'm tired of the racism and pro trump bs on here. That coupled with the looking down on hoes makes it sound like a sick fuck incel forum
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I think the lockdown is just getting to people in general. This country has been acting so crazy these last few months and it has dumped over into tuscl. As far as some of the lunatics on here. We just have to not feed the trolls and ignore them. I've been guilty of feeding in but if nobody responds they'll just go away.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    On the bright side, scrolling the front page goes by a lot faster when half the threads are on ignore 😛
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Yeah I'd vote for a "race talk" section so I could steer clear of it. I'd prefer a heated debate over innie vs outie pussies over politics.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Fat jnnie pussies by far.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    You poor demented old bastard. Have you forgotten that you start most of it?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ There's my proof
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Take it FWIW:

You two guys are acting like two-old-ladies w/ PMS.

I doubt most TUSCLers are interested in a constant back-and-forth flame-war over nothing - it's a bad-look and annoying to most other TUSCLers.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Actually I have only responded that child has been posting shit in every one of my posts I don't think I've posted in any of his, and if I have I did not initiate an attack, this child is insanely jealous of something that I have I don't know what he wants honestly.
    If he wouldn't troll me every place I have him on ignore for years now, ever since he called me and Nina porch monkeys.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    25, buddy ol pal... buddy bingo... you keep saying you'll ignore individuals, but Ignoring doesn't work properly if you keep... unignoring. 😅
  • founder
    4 years ago
    I go to all that trouble to make a functional ignore feature and you fellas still gotta act like sixth grade girls
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    @25

You've been doing rong - you have to put him on double-secret-ignore
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    OK I won't respond to the fool at all someone needs to call him out is that fair ?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @founder, if you genuinely want the ignore to be functional, you need to allow us to control the ability to post in our threads, it isn't functional if I can open the page and see a necro thread that I created months ago with the name of someone who always flames me on the front as the last poster, the only way for that to work is for me to ignore my own posts, If you decide to do a deep dive check back and you will see that I very rarely initiate an attack on anyone
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... OK I won't respond to the fool at all someone needs to call him out is that fair ..."

Do you see the rest of TUSCL acknowledging the flaming? That should speak for itself.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Ok I get it but what is double secret ignore ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ you seriously didn't get that one or are you trolling me?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "...someone needs to call him out is that fair?"

Depends. How much money/food/dick are we talkin?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    We can't tell you the double secret ignore, it's twice the amount of secrets that a single secret ignore has.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Papi would I troll you Hmmmm?
    Eve which one, money/food/dick did you have in mind ? Don't get greedy now !
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Eve - is that like you can't triple stamp a double stamp?

https://youtu.be/rLuqzSLZ2EA
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I’m not much for flamers, but I do like them titties with nice long nipples!
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "25, buddy ol pal... buddy bingo... you keep saying you'll ignore individuals, but Ignoring doesn't work properly if you keep... unignoring. 😅"

Exactly, lol. It probably also doesn't help when he posts a whiny thread that practically begs troll types to wade in and comment. Just sayin.' 😉
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Dugan stirring the pot-kettle as usual
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Telling the truth about you is not atirring the pot. You are what you, and you are whiny, demented, senile, useless, piece of shit, fucking liar.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Dugan stirring the pot-kettle as usual"

You must be very bored to create threads dedicated to whining about how other members treat you. If you don't like what others have to say then just use ignore and go about your day, or whatever it is you do when huddled in your bunker all day.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    TwentyfiveIQ is lying to you all. He has constantly and consistently posted lies on my discussions and reviews. He has even PM'ed members who were civil to me, admonishing them for being civil. He write that he has never instigated with me? Here are two recent examples (yesterday/day before) where he posted lies n my reviews, accusing me of plagiarism:

https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=370215

https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=356698

This is what prompted my comment-storm against him. Hilariously, he goes crying to Founder that I posted the same accusation against him on his reviews (ten-fold, and only in retaliation to his attacks on me). Those two examples are only the the most recent in a years-long line of unprovoked attacks and lies against me (and other conservative-aligned posters). If he really wants to be left alone, he should leave well enough alone. Instead, he wants to tickle the dragon's tail, and cries like a bitch when he gets flamed.

• twentyfive
    4 years ago

Dugan you twist every post into a big fuck'n deal, I refuse to get drawn into your compulsive overwrought, drama's any longer, , you just want to argue and insult at every turn, and I really have had enough of your drama, you have become an annoyance at best.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    In about 12 hours, I predict the ignore function will become very popular. Either that, or flame wars will consume the forum. Either way, it will provide a stress test for the system.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Go back and look through any of the discussions i and others have had with 25IQ. He is almost always the first to resort to ad hominem attacks and name-calling. He can dish it out, but he can't take it.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    He is also the first to bring Trump into many discussions. A thread will be chugging along quite nicely then, bam, 25 plays the Trump card and the tone of the conversation changes.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Oh, jeez. Can't we just switch this topic to something non-controversial, like, who to vote for.......🌝😈😝
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ And I assume you can provide an example of me playing this so called Trump card pun actually intended
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^Sorry Stacy the was to Mark94
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    •ATAC damn Siri quit talking over me 😁
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Don't blame your dementia-driven typos on your phone. You need to acknowledge that you cannot live unassisted any longer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion