tuscl

OT - I need your ideas for my OF page

Frankie Jay
for just 50 cents a day, less than a cup of coffee, you can sponsor an out of work stripper and see all nude content on onlyfans
what do you guys think would be some sexy content for my onlyfans page? (besides putting any part of you inside any part of me...since I've already heard that like 700 times). Like I've done stuff dancing around a pole, I've done a POV lap dance, outdoor flashing, just dancing, being silly and stuff, shower videos, bath tub videos, dildo videos, dildo in the shower videos. I've posted some b/g sex, g/g dildo, bj, b/g pussy eating. I even have one of me going to the bathroom, though I don't think I'll ever post that.

I've been dancing to classic rock now because some people commented how much they hate the rap stuff I normally listen too. I'm also doing some photoshoots with one of my girl friends that I worked with, so there is potentially some 2 girl stuff. We did like a fake pillow fight, because we didn't want to mess up each others makeup. We've done some stuff were we spank each other.

We've talked about showering together, maybe a wet tshirt thing outside. My friend suggested I cut a wife beater t-shirt super short so I have underboob hanging out and then take pics and videos of me like lifting weights. One guy suggested just trying on different clothes, so constantly stripping and getting dressed. Do you think any of those would be good?

idk, I just feel like I'm doing the same stuff over and over. So besides taking a dick what do you guys like to watch girls do? Give me some ideas you think would be hot if your ATF was the star of the video. I'm trying to make videos be at least 5 minutes long if that helps with your ideas.

Oh, I need song suggestions too, what are some hot songs that you'd like to see your favorite stripper dance to? What's your kinks that would get you off? when your fav sends you pics what makes you show it to your buddy and say holy shit check this chick out?

Whoever gives me the best idea I'll give you a free 30 day subscription to my paid page, it's only a $10 value, but if you are willing to create an OF account you can see a ton of my nude stuff for free, just give me that WOW idea that I'm looking for.

thanks
-Frankie

23 comments

• Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    I can't believe no one has responded to me yet. Is it because i was being to hard on icyloo last week?

My friend was like some guys will buy your used panties, what's you opinions on that? I use to have guys at the club always want to keep my panties, some would offer bigger tips if I'd let them keep them, but when i danced I always wore like my cute 30 dollar Victoria's secret panties. If I was going to sell stuff I'd rather buy a pack of 5 from Walmart for $10 and sell those
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I know you are somewhat uncomfortable talking on the videos, but I would find that very sexy if you would tell us a bit verbally what is turning you on as you strip or dance.
  • trapdoor
    4 years ago
    What about oiling up your body so it's glistening? I don't believe you've done that. Would be nice to see that or even sweating. I love videos where the woman is sweating cause she's working so hard. That's effort! Especially, tittie sweat or where your upper chest is wet from maybe riding a dildo. Those are always hot looks!

Keep up the great work!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Underboob is always good, but I think weight lifting detracts from it, not enhances it.

Tight, highly, barely there "Daisy Duke" style shorts are also good.

If you want a rock song that guys will like and that you can endulge some fantasies at the same time, "Hot for Teacher" by Van Halen would be a good starting place.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m not sure if you are ok doing it - but you could do videos in a store dressing room.

You have a hot body. Getting almost naked in a store dressing room can be very exciting for filthy perverts who like seeing you and having the added risk of getting caught.

You could start off just getting undressed - and acting like you are concerned because you hear folks nearby. If your subscribers enjoy it, you could increase the risk by getting naked and masturbating lightly.

It might work now since many stores aren’t as busy. It will be before any fans realize where you shoot your content. You can do this stuff with your phone and a selfie stick - to give a better view -
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Y’all girls gotta get creative women post the same shit. Do some nude cooking. Never shy away from what u love like rap music, if they can’t appreciate u for u they can beat it. I like some 80s pop and R&b tho. But it’s kinda limited what u can do cause everyone has done everything. Pls don’t do something like farting tho that would be just 🤢
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    Cashman I actually tied that like 2 weeks ago but the girl just kept interrupting me and bring me stuff to try on, so I had to just give up. I'll try again next time I go shopping
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    Brehnamedwavey what is this fart you speak of. A classy lady like myself has never heard of such a thing, let alone ever done it. We only tinkle, all the other waste in our bodies just magically disappear. 🤣
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Have fun! Let us know how it goes. Hopefully next time you won’t be interrupted.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Here's an idea that build's on your experience and Cashman's idea - do the video in the changing room. When the salesgirl interrupts you, bring her into the room and start making out with her.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @frankiejay420 lol sure 🙄 u ain’t gotta lie to kick it ma. Ayo where the links at tho? I’m tryin to tickle dat thang tbh.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Yea u gotta do public masturbation tho. Places like gym shower, locker room, coffee shops etc.
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    Brehnamedwavey links are in my profile but my free page is www.onlyfans.com/frankiejay420 and my $10 page is www.onlyfans.com/frankiejay_420
    $10 page has a lot of nudes at no additional charge. Free page you pay to unlock different videos
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I’m sorry if they were on your profile I don’t check people’s pages, a lot of dick on here so there’s no point 🤷🏾‍♂️ But thank you and I’ll support for sure. 💪🏾
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    it's ok. I try not to make every post into an ad for my my page, but I'm always happy to get support from the tuscl community
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    I think something in the up skirt department would work wonders!
    Maybe a little down blouse too, no, stay with the up skirt/sexy lingerie
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I think if you showed us eating smack ramen noodles from straight from your hot plate to your studio kitchen, that would be the perfect PSA for all young girls to get an education instead of becoming a desperate middle age stripper stuck in her past as a young aspiring model/sex object that just never materialized. Of course if your audience is old lonely white men, you’ll have to take their opinions over this suggestion.
  • yankeez4lif
    4 years ago
    Nothing excites me more than a hot stripper covered in baby oil!
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Public flashing. Upskirt. Anal with a dildo.
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    is Meat always so jaded or is he just a retarded douchebag towards me for some reason?

I'm sure the reason he's mad all the time is because he doesn't get any action, which is most likely due to his general appearance and obviously his body odor, but it seems strange he's mad at me when he should be mad at every woman he's ever known that thought he was a scumbag.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    It would probably be too expensive for a couple of picture on Only Fans, but latex can be sexy.

(Note to Heaving: note that I mentioned latex and not LaTeX)
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    If you don’t like the answer, then don’t ask the question. Such a head case...
  • Ldkmike659
    4 years ago
    You should get an assjob/bbl first tbh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion