tuscl

1 in 5 Black Male College Students Support Trump

Yes sir, the times they are a changin'. Bravo for my fellow intelligent black young brothers who are breaking away from black slave mentality. Pretty soon the Democrats will be left with just the dumb hood blacks, black poverty pushers, and their white liberal overlords.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/25/one…

22 comments

• RandomMember
    4 years ago
    This doesn't belong in the front room.

Support from black, female, college students is 2%. Why did you leave women out of the tally? Because they're not intelligent?

Idiotic thread.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    And , what about multi racial, disabled, transgender people. Why did you leave them out ? Racist !
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    There is no reason why poll numbers which indicate a shift of black male college students, away from traditional voting blocs, should ever be called idiotic. Nor should my complimenting them for making that choice.

Perhaps black males are pulling away from democrats in a manner a white males pulled away from the democrats decades latter. Finally, it was you who made the assumption of calling black women unintelligent, not I.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    It was obvious sarcasm. You're cherry-picking only black male college students to "prove" some idiotic point. Black support among college students overall is more like 10%
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Black women arent unintelligent. The democrats use black women to oppress brothers which keeps us at the bottom. The democrats will fund all their entitlement programs and give them ever more power over black men. Black women know this and they arent going anywhere.
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    BTW, it was not my intention to post in the Front Room. I was in Political Discourse when I began the post, but the "Start a New Discussion" link defaults to the Front Room.

I would not be surprised if a number of political posts end up here by mistake.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    As Joe said, “You ain’t black, man”.
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    No, wrong again. I'm highlighting a political shift with young black, college educated males.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    College campuses have far too many gender studies, grievance studies, white men are evil studies programs. I say close those down and put all our tax dollars into supporting STEM.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    “On Sunday, substituting for host Joy Reid on MSNBC’s “Morning Joy,” host Tiffany Cross disparagingly referred to the speakers of color at the Republican National Convention, including Senator Tim Scott (R-SC) and Heisman Trophy winner Herschel Walker, as “minstrels,” snapping, “It really did look like a modern-day minstrel show to me.”
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    If the RNC convention had a minstrel show, then MSNBC is nothing but a black mammy show.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Democrat politicians fought Civil Rights and supported segregation. Then, in the 1960s, they tried to buy the black vote by introducing a massive welfare system. Welfare destroyed the black family and made inner cities a wasteland.

Democrats told blacks that Republicans hated them and wanted to bring back slavery. It was a lie, of course. But, between welfare and fear-baiting, Democrats maintained 95% of the black vote.

Since the 1960s, Democrats have done nothing to help the African American community, other than keep many of them addicted to the welfare system.

Now, there is an awakening taking place among African Americans and the leadership of the Democrat party is scared. Joe Biden’s “ You ain’t black” exposed their anger at Blacks who won’t just get in line.
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    The burgeoning rise of single black mothers in the 1960s gave rise to it. Single black motherhood dramatically rose to 25% before the decade was out. Few blacks wanted to address it though.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Not front room material.

Clearly political.
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    As I posted earlier, I chose Front Room by mistake and meant to post in Political Discourse forum. If the allowed the ability to delete posts, then I would have done so and reposted in the political forum.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    When Random sees facts he has to change his depends, that makes her mad and she bitches at others here. Notice the pussy had no comment on the stat posted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I think the "Trump black vote" can go either way - given all that is going it could actually be worse, or it could be better; I don't give that much credence to polls - in 2016 Trump got 8% of the black-vote (13% of black men; 4% of black women) - there are variables to think that # can be higher in 2020 and variables to think it could be lower:

2016 results (search for the keyword "subgroup" to get to the table that breaks-down the vote):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Unite…
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    I think the GOP is beginning to peel off a huge portion of black male voters. I know BLM's mission statement essentially dismisses the importance of black men in the household. A similar metric holds for Hispanic males too. If this trend continues then the Democratic party will become primarily a female participant party, by the end of the decade.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    BLM is def anti-male and anti-family
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    How many racist white guys support Trump?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    How many white-hating people support Biden like these outstanding Baltimore residents:

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status…
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    More "systemic racism":

"Stabbing Suspect Said He ‘Felt The Need To Find A White Male To Kill’"

"... A 51-year-old white male was the victim of an unprovoked stabbing at an AutoZone on August 25. The victim was in critical condition following the attack ..."

"... The suspect in the case, 19-year-old Jayvon Hatchett, a black male, told police he targeted the suspect, a store employee, because of his white skin, WRBL reports ..."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/stabbing-…

If the races were reversed there'd be a non-ending loop on CNN
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion