tuscl

Biden: shoot them in the leg

Thursday, August 27, 2020 7:32 PM
How about the arm instead? [view link]

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Crazy shit - that is what anarchy looks like and the consequences of of not supporting law and order
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Go away, Trucidos.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Haha Yabbaslobba a 17 year old murked 3 of your democrats finest, that being a pedophile, a domestic abuser and felon with a gun. Losing on all fronts again aren't you you douchebag.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Apparently, the kid has 6 charges filed against him now, even though the consensus is that this was self-defense under WI law. Hopefully, the charges are just to keep the mob calm, and they will be dropped or thrown out later.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I nominate the kid for a medal.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    kinda hard to grab a handful of ass if you're at a strip club right after that huh? somebody with a heart that sees that "victim" should quote clarence boddicker from robocop right to him, "ay give the man a hand."
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Hope the kid gets a good lawyer so he won't be made a sacrificial lamb
  • ime
    4 years ago
    He's got the guy who got Nick Sandmann paid by CNN and the other fake news stations who tried to ruin his life. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ everybody is getting that guy
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    @SkiBirther wrote: " I nominate the kid for a medal." ----------------- The kid's a high-school dropout, rejected by the Marine Corps, bullied by his peers, avid Trump supporter, assualt-rifle fetish. Yep, that makes him a TUSCL hero.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Losers like Ramdom the useless old man like Blake because he's charged with sexual assault; has a criminal record; was going for a knife to kill la cop and had sic kids by age 29 that the piece of shit didn't support. Fuck you Random, just fuck you. Why aren't you out making a difference instead of cowering out of fear of the flu in your trailer?
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    The difference, @SkiBirther, is that I didn't nominate Blake for a metal. Got it, genius?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You aren't man enough to be honest you fucking pussy. ^ You sit by and cheer while animals burn riot and loot and kill cops. Fuck you, just fuck you.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    I've gone on record many times that I don't condone rioting or violence of any kind. Nice try, @SkiBirther.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    All you did was lie. Progressives lie, all the time, about everything. I have gone on record - you sound just like a politician and just as honest. Enjoy cowering at home this weekend little girl.
  • Onetoomany
    4 years ago
    Any body Yabba dabba fuck head agrees with sould be shut down within seconds of them posting in the human race platform. What a douche-bag
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion