tuscl

Dancer's behavior around staff and non-paying customers

Thursday, August 27, 2020 5:17 PM
Do you notice their behaviors around the waitresses, door girls, other staff, and non-paying customers?? And do you care or does it give an idea of what type of dance/activities she'll offer?? It's easy for her to be friendly when you're slipping dollars or dropping cash on them strippers. How they act when not getting paid or relationship with the staff is better insight into who they naturally are. So does a popular or ostracized girl reflect the culture of the club?? Think extras or non-extras, top earner or bottom feeder, OTCs or not. NAAAASTY

11 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    "does it give an idea of what type of dance/activities she'll offer??" It can in some cases, but I'd look for other things. Dancers and club staff being fake isn't just reserved for customers.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    Behavior out front entices me to the back room. then... sometimes good and sometimes a disappointment.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    All of the niceties in a club setting are fake. You learn who she is outside the club not as a trick
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @Icey the OP isn't talking about getting to know the real her. He just asked if her behavior with staff (aka folks who she doesn't have to fake it with on hopes of earning their money) could be a clue as to what type of dances/services she may provide. The fact that dancers can in fact act fake nice even with club staff means it probably doesn't give any true insight into what kinda dances they might give. It's still a crapshoot.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "So does a popular or ostracized girl reflect the culture of the club?? Think extras or non-extras, top earner or bottom feeder, OTCs or not." I'm not sure I've seen correlations between behavior with staff, and how she is as a stripper.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    lil Iceyloco, the type of guy to post: 'do you know any clubs that give free lap dances on your birthday?' ;) @TFP everything's a crapshoot. there's still correlations and patterns. Every place has a social hierarchy even strip clubs. Not every girl cares as much about her status or image w/in as much as the next but positioning is still at play. Hypothesis is: those that do care are less likely to break the norms of the club, and how much energy she's putting into how she treats the staff is a glimpse of her position. The question becomes who's likely to break the norms?? It's not who you think. The high volume extras at the bottom. The travelling emboldened ones who won't stay long don't care about their position. Those two are obvious. Then there's those at the top. These are high earners, low volume girls, who are much pickier about which norms to break and with who. As top dog so to speak, their status is never challenged. Hell I could be wrong and this is all bullshitting conjecture. NAAAASTY
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Hell I could be wrong and this is all bullshitting conjecture." It's no more bullshit than anything thing the rest of us post, but how the club is run has a lot to with what behavior is frowned upon or not. Then that plays into a pecking order. The top earners do get away with more because they can put more money in everyone's pocket. This is the part where someone should tell a Texas from Millstream Inn story. I was only there for one of them, but there were a lot of them.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The only difference I notice is between dancers who gather in packs to drink and gossip and those who simply interact with customers. I prefer the latter. All business.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Come to think of it, most of my best OTC girls over the years have been those who do not spend a lot of time socializing with other girls or staffers ITC. But so too are some of the most uptight girls I've ever met, so by itself it's not very indicative of a potentially fun girl. What I do know is that I rarely have a great time with any girl who seems to harbor an overwhelming need for approval from her fellow dancers or the staff. These types almost always have one strike against them when they sit next to me.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    It doesn't make much of a difference. I have met many dancers who are all chummy with other dancers, waitresses, bouncers and managers and are flat out lame in their dances, and others who were freaks in the back. I have also known dancers who get in arguments with most of the dancers and the staff who are great. One of my favorites a few years ago would occasionally get into fights with other dancers, and gave one bouncer a black eye when he tried to break them up. She at least once got into a shouting match with the bouncer and other than getting kicked out for the day or week, was still working there up to the day the club closed. Rarely was her dances not top notch, and I got one of the best dances ever from her after one of her shouting matches, in the club.
  • Ldkmike659
    4 years ago
    If the waitress is flirty and handsy , then I trust her recommendations for a good entertainer when I’m on a time crunch. Otherwise I’ll go out of my way to avoid dramatic entertainers. Those types of persons can’t be trusted to deliver quality service.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion