tuscl

the little things

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
What are the little things that your ATF (or any favorite dancer) does to make her your favorite? This sounds stupid, but one thing that my ATF does is hand me her purse and tells me to hold it for her when she goes to the bathroom. It's usually full of my own money and it would be stupid for me to steal back my own money, but it's just one of those little things that conveys some mutual trust. Yeah, it's dumb, but it makes me feel extra special to hold her money, her cell phone, etc...

9 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Christ. Where to start? I have a dozen favorites that will ask me to hold onto their valuables. Another 6 that said they trusted me enough to have lunch or dinner with me OTC. One who has given me her husbands cell phone number. One that has given me her parents phone number. One that has sent flowers to my home via FEDEX. gifts. An answering machine so that she could leave me messages. Birthday cakes. I think that the most memorable will be the poem by my first ATF. "Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it. The more it will alude you. But if you sit quietly, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I was simply thinking she looks good and gives great dances and is generally nice to you. She doesn't try to rip you off. On occasion some favorites may seem to act a bit frisky and start dancing on songs they say don't count. One of my first favorites immediately got my attention with a certain look of desire on her face when I saw her on stage. Instead of just going over to me, she did this seductive crawl across the stage staying focused on me the whole time as if I was some kind of rock star she spotted for the first time.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    My current favorite will buy pop from the pop machine (this is at a BYOB club) at her expense for me if I have no drink on me at that moment.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    From almost day one my ATF treated me like a good friend rather than a customer. That was probably because she had just started to dance and hadn't developed all the tricks yet. But even after she did learn them she never tried to apply them to me. That's a big reason why she became my ATF.

Shadowcat, I've seen that "Happiness is like a butterfly ..." before. Maybe on a Hallmark card?
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    FONDL: And maybe you saw it here. It is not the first time I have posted it.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I like the little thing where a fave trusts me to watch her purse, because it's fun to rifle though her personal stuff while she's away. It's corny, but it still gives me a special feeling.
  • Pete22z
    17 years ago
    Eye contact. I've had plenty of beautiful dancers sit in my lap and grind, grab, rub, etc. But years ago there was one dancer from Iowa who basically raised the bar for all dancers afterwards. I saw her on stage and found her absolutely stunning (I mean exotic Brazillian model stunning). Come to think of it, she was in Maxim once. Later on the couch, this girl just rocked my world for hours. I just couldn't get over how she would look into my eyes with this seductive "I'm gonna f*** the hell out of you" look. I don't know if it was just a learned skill or self confidence, but she truly personalized the experience. Since then, I can't stand dancers who just go through the motions or spend 90% of the time checking themselves out in the mirror. My current favs make good eye contact too, but it's different with them. It's not just some fabricated act, but it feels more intimate. The best way I can describe it is they just look happy and are into the moment with you. Oh and uh, perfect breasts and gravity-defying asses also help too.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat, I remember that, but I still think I've seen it elsewhere. Sounds like something that Angelou lady would write. But it doesn't matter, I like it. And incidently, FYI it should be "elude" not "alude."

Pete, I agree. Eye contact is super important.
  • fxxychick
    17 years ago
    LOL!!! D120,
    I am so guilty of leaving my $$ bag and stuff with my regs. I will do things like call them or send them text msgs on holidays, or just call during week to see how things are going. I try to remember their bdays and get them just lil small gifts, like a shirt or something. They usually do the same, they will leave stacks of $$ on the table we are sitting @ while they go to the restroom, and get me little gifts for my bday and holidays. Hell some have even hung out with my BF in the club where I work. I have built trust and friendships with them (so I think).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion