tuscl

The Difference Between 2 and 3 is Vagina for You and Me

I don't what it is, aside from it being a little more money obviously, but $300 seems to work SO much better than say $275, it is so far away from $300 in these girls minds. There must be some joke going around on some TV show that missed something like "lol what do I think i'd fuck that guy for $200? lol no" At least in major metropolitan areas I feel like under 3 get ready to risk insulting most pretty girls (I'm not talking about some of the 40 year old skeletors some of you guys are into, feel free to continue with those $60 all nighter offers)

Anyway the line of demarcation is somewhere in there. I would guess someplace between 299.99 and 300.00. The high end I couldn't tell you but as a notorious low baller I feel like I have a pretty good read on the floor. Result of a lot of me trying to throw hotel costs on her slice. IME.

9 comments

• PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    I feel that $300 is becoming the new standard nationwide for a 7 and above
  • Hannathedog79
    4 years ago
    And if you're hoping for a young and fit "8" or better, you'd better think in terms of 350-400.. My rent (controlled) has gone up 25% from 5 years ago. It's not shocking to me that the price of a high-quality hour of fun has also increased by about the same.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    The US market is not like TJ, where PLs haggle with the ladies for $20 off their already cheap $100 rate.

The haggling here is done in intervals of $100.

I agree with your assessment that $300 is the floor for someone that is not a crackhead and is conventionally attractive.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Also agree.
  • Ldkmike659
    4 years ago
    So the following is assuming the club entertainer is a relative newbie and looking to turn away from being a stripper into something professional; your value will be far greater with the older entertainers but that's just sad tbh.

olyfans and instagram has made it easier for ethots to market themselves and to learn the optimal rates for showing their ass/tits/face. The optimal practice in ethotting is teasing with short clips on social media and then netting a series of followers during a "sale" on OF. This means that any club entertainer looking to match the earnings of an ethot has to have some kind of side hustle.

Now I can't claim to understand the motivations that prevent club entertainers from turning into ethots (same or slightly less money for far less effort), but I'd imagine there's less exposure to the public eye in clubbing, the potential to find a few regulars, and IME all club entertainers are looking to move to an area with higher density of patrons or make a career transition to something where they won't have to take their clothes off.

So supposing those three things are true, you should understand then that it is you as the patron who dictates the price for extras; or rather it is you as the patron who is accepting an overcharge for an average at best service (even if the entertainer offering the service is a universal 10/10). Idk when the shift for ITC extras became so high but if you're shelling out $$$ and not getting BB service from two devoted & clean entertainers then you're letting yourself get scammed. You need to have your own value system regarding what is an appropriate expense, but if paying more for something is your idea of flexing go for it.

Think of it like this, markets adapt to the demand of services unless the service being provided is unmatched in quality or if there simply isn't enough other providers of said service. Now I've been a hound since I was earning and I can't think of a time (see the state of the club scene despite the current epidemic) there was a lack of providers (or entertainers in this case).

In short if you're going to shell out that much get your money's worth; spend a $ more, get something OTC, make it last a few hours.

Be safe always.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    The vast majority of strippers already have an OnlyFans account.
    It’s the fine ass waitresses and bartenders from the sports bars that are on the fence about OF.
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    Man I paid $600 plus hotel plus sushi in LA pre covid with a certifiable 9 who i had hung out with 10 times prior in a bikini bar. Prolly close to 1k all in but since i would easily spend $500 per visit to the club with no extras it was totally worth it. Did not haggle with her on the $600 for her so that was prolly why she was so happy and playful and loving and giving. Had an amazing experience though spendy I felt I got my moneys worth.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    In principle, I agree that mentally there are relatively large leaps for comparatively small price differences. You see it in everything, a burger at McDonalds being $3.99 instead of $4, tons and tons of products are 9.99 to avoid the $10 mental hurdle. Even Yachts and mansions are 49 million to avoid being 50.

But, there's nothing special about $300. In my experience, it mostly depends on the area/club the girl is from. Some clubs $200 is the magic number, under $200 is an insult and over $200 is likely to get a yes. Others its $400. Even within Miami, a girl at the Body Club will take $200 all day while many girls at Tootsies will be insulted at $400; even if the girl from Body is substantially hotter.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Offer two hundred eighty four and ninety nine cents - as it sounds like it could be more than three hundred.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion