tuscl

Pasco County Report

doctorevil
Evil Lair
I checked out the Pasco County Highway 19 clubs while I was in the area. The first stop was Allure, which was locked up tight at 3:00 in the afternoon. I then headed north up Highway 19. I didn’t go all the way to Icon because someone (Shadowcat I think) had posted a news story about it burning to the ground a month or so ago. I did go as far north as Lollipops in Hudson, which was also locked up tight. No great loss as that disgusting club is a blight on humanity.

I then headed south again and stopped at The Vue, which was open. No temperature check at the door, but masks were required, and mask wearing was pretty strictly enforced if you weren’t sitting. Apparently they were allowed to open because they serve food, which here consists of a small bag of chips with every drink ordered. It was a lot different from the last time I visited during the day (slow with ugly dancers). This visit it had a good number of customers and dancers, some pretty cute, and some I know where transplants from Allure.

Vanity is a club near the Fairfield Inn that had a different name last time I was in the area. It is open for business and had a nice day shift. Had very nice VIPs from two different dancers, both of whom said they usually dance as Mons Venus in Tampa.

Bare Assets is open, but in a weird kind of way. Apparently they have applied for a restaurant license, but don’t have it yet, so they are open as a liquor store. You can buy airline size bottles of liquor, or bottled beer, but you can’t open or drink them inside. You can take them out to your car and drink them, and then go back inside. Needless to say, this has dramatically affected business, and not it a good way. It was very slow compared to the last time I was there, and compared to The Vue and Vanity, and dancer selection was limited. On the plus side, I had a very nice VIP with a dancer that said she usually works at 2001 in Tampa, and I don’t care what MikeyM says, 2001 always had very good looking dancers every time I visited.

14 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    So how was your bag of chips ?
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I shared the bag of chips with a dancer. She ended up puking them back up on the floor when we went for a VIP. I’m not going to tell you why.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Thank you for this information doctorevil. I was ready to book a trip to Tampa on Thursday night but decided to put it off at least a week when I did some research on how much Tampa is open in general. Bare Assets is always one place I stop at.

That Bare Assets setup sounds like a DUI in waiting since you are drinking in your vehicle, moving or not.

Plan to keep an eye on how Covid is doing in the area with regard to opening up more. I'm going through strip club since everything is still closed in the state I live in and a couple of surrounding states I frequent.
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    Wow dr evil, the resident tuscl bathroom troll, put together four paragraphs without talking about the restrooms in strip clubs.

Some observations about the OP (original poster):

He stated he went to Vanity and got dances from "two different dancers, both of whom said they usually dance as Mons Venus in Tampa." The quality of Mons dancers has been down this year, especially since the re-opening after Covid-19, but I have a feeling this was ss (stripper shit), or a game that strippers play to extract money from their customers. I would suggest a PL re-read the review from flavored chlorine to know what to expect from a VIP at Vanity. Flavored basically said that the dancer walked out half way through his 30 minute VIP and the manager commandeered his phone- Rob practices that are not tolerated.

Furthermore, the OP suggests that the quality of the dancers at Vanity was better than that at The Vue. The observations seem to vary by two standard deviations. I suggest that rick dugan break the tie and decide if the talent is better at Vanity or The Vue.

Finally, the evil doctor compliments 2001, the notorious rip off clip joint whose modus operandi seems to rob the souls of all guests, dancers, and staff who step foot in their shit hole. At this point, I am thinking this jerk is trying to get a rise out of me. I havent stepped foot in that shit hole for at least a couple years, but I could run down the entertainer roster from A to Z and tell stories of the Robs: 1) Ahja- fake boobs bitch who started mid song of my dance = paid $5 to the bouncer and $30 to her and then she gave me a 1.5 minute air dance, 2) Anais- lousy attitude, foul mouthed ho who cant take no for an answer and doesn't understand that I wouldn't get a dance with her if she paid me, 3) Asia- mav (a customer) did two spaceships with her and proclaimed to everyone, "waste of time, waste of money" and never showed up again. Or tell stories about the staff Calla, Lisa, Morgan, Milo, Shayla creating awful customer service by doing activities like pestering for tips or cutting short my time in VIP when they were not tipped enough extra to what was agreed to with the dancer. Or the bouncers Bull, Mike, Nick, Stacey hitting me up for $5 or more to get a dance and then pestering the dancer when both of her feet were not on the ground. Or the DJs Chris, Hollywood, Shawn making annoying comments saying the customer was broke or broke back for not tipping the cow. Or the dirty looks from the managers Melissa, Phil, Todd when a dancer would sit with me for more than five minutes. The management directive seems to be to tell the dancer just ask for a dance, don't sit with the customer, and upsell the rip off spaceship or other VIP options.

Trump has been the worst president in US history- worse than Carter. At this point, Trump is competing to be the worst world leader of all time. Maybe he can do one redeeming thing in the four years that has caused the US to wane as a world power and use eminent domain to shut down 2001 and erect a monument to honor BLM or possibly make a statue for Arthur McDuffie or Jesse Jackson.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    HAha holy shit this Mikeym douche is fighting for who is biggest whining fag with iceyhomo. You gonna off your worthless progressive ass in year 6 or 7 of his 2nd term. Is it the water in FL that turned you guys into such screeching pussies?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Did you happen to pass by Brass Flamingo?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "I suggest that rick dugan break the tie and decide if the talent is better at Vanity or The Vue."

Mike, my Pasco County intel is so old that it's meaningless.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    @DrEvil Allure and Brass Flamingo are the most fun in my experience, Allure fits my preferred divey type place. Bare Assets is good but overpriced and strangely too well lit and bright but best quality girls in Pasco. Will probably be down in December next, if you can get down then, lets have some fun.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I fogot to mention, Brass Flamingo was closed also.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Ime: I agree, based on my last visit Alllure and Brass Flamingo were my faves. This visit, the Vue and Vanity took top honors.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Ime: yeah let me know when you’re there in Dec.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    This is a good report. One day I need to get to Lollipops to see that supposed shitshow in person.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Next time I go to Lollipops it would be nice if they even had a single dancer, that would be an improvement from my other trip.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Ime: You may not want to see their dancers. It might not be an improvement.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion