tuscl

Feels like 1980 all over again

mikeym
Mostly in Florida
1) Turn on the tv and hear stories about Trump's younger brother. This reminded me when I turned on the boob tube 40 years ago and hear stories about Jimmy Carter's younger brother.

2) Log in to Tuscl and the first thing I see is Larry Flynt Hustler club. Just like 1980, conservatives attacking strip clubs and Flynt with Hustler and his strip clubs offering an alternative.

3) In an election year, unpopular president creating a malaise in the USA makes wild claims about creating peace in the Middle East by striking an agreement between Israel and one of the least bellicose countries (1980 Egypt, 2020 UAE).

Any other old fogies feel the same way?

6 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    👍👍
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    It's 1980 in reverse. Back then, we had a protracted recession caused by inflation and stupid antics of the Democrats. Then we elected Reagan and the resurgence of the US began. Now we are ending several years of robust economic expansion. If Biden is elected, then we are going to go into a very deep recession that we may not come out of. There is a reason that Gold is at an all time high even though inflation is very low.
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    Cant wait to do Crown Royal shots with 25 at Cheetah WPB, Rachels, or Monroes.

Warrior15 was cool when he first joined Tuscl in 2016 and reviewed clubs on US-19. Now making weirder comments than minnow.

4th similarity is the protests & riots. 2020 George Floyd and Breonna Taylor inspired protests & riots. In 1980, Miami had the first riots in US history for the exclusive purpose of protesting police brutality against black people. Riots began after four white police officers were acquitted of killing an unarmed black motorist named Arthur McDuffie.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @mikeyem
    Warrior is actually an ok guy like Papi, their politics is skewed a bit, some of these guys have just been cooped up too long, it’s taking a toll on the younger ones it’s sort of a Stockholm syndrome with Trump as their captor
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    When I first met you at Rachels day shift about 15 years ago, my knees were already giving out. After finishing up at the office, I would sit at the bar on one of the stools and listen to your stories while you smoked for about half an hour. But most of the time I would go over to one of the comfy chairs in the main room and buy shots for one of the dancers. You remember Rachels had a great day shift with pretty dancers, great food. At some point, we matriculated over to Cheetah WPB.

In recent years, I moved to Siesta Key near Sarasota. A few days a week, my orderly drives me to some clubs for day shift in Clearwater or Fort Myers. I order drinks, get plastered, and smoke depending on the bar. I rarely do the Alligator Alley trip to So. Fla much anymore but I saw you at Cheetah WPB in 2018.

Hopefully, papi and warrior take the L in 2020 with their man Donald Duck Trump. The person who is so proud of his German ancestry lost by a half a million votes in 2016. He casts crazy doubts about his enemies such as Obama and Harris not being eligible. Why because they're shvartzes? Only white males Pence, Mnuchin, Pompeo, Kudlow, Faucci, Kudlow, Navarro, Miller can have power? And, if he wins in 2020, will he try to put Trump Jr. in power for 2024- 2032?
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Who are you calling old? If you were closer, I'd smite thee with my cane!! 😤🦼🦯

Seriously, what woman in 1978 had the two biggest boobs in America?

Answer: Lillian Carter - Jimmy and Billy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion