tuscl

WTF with unpublished articles lately?

misterorange
Biden SUCKS, Kamala BLOWS
I rarely hit "decline" on an article submission. If I think an article sucks but looks like some degree of effort was put into writing it, I'll leave it for others to judge. I figure it might be interesting to someone else. After all, we're not professional authors here.

Lately though I've seen some pretty weird stuff being submitted. Two or three sentences about nonsense, "reviews" that wouldn't even pass for a review, much less an article. Hell, I even saw one that was total gibberish like this: dfjiksd msfd nbwds.

Who is the asshole submitting this crap? Someone thinks they'll get free VIP with an accidental approval? Or some jerkoff who only wants to be disruptive? We need to keep declining this stuff until they get tired of whatever stupid game they're playing.

3 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    I saw the "dfjiksd msfd nbwds" too. LOL

I think it's just disruptiveness, but so far readers seem to be good at keeping the articles section clean from such submissions.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    So far, I haven't seen any of the egregious stuff pass muster. While we're on the topic of article- I've never seen any vote tally displayed like they are in the reviews. Has anyone figured out how to display the votes ?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Okay I get your frustration now, it's literally been nothing but spam submissions for the past week.

@minnow, you can't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion