tuscl

Two-way contact clubs nearest to South Dakota?

Sunday, August 9, 2020 11:09 PM
I found an eight year old thread on this forum that listed strip clubs and their fee for a lap dance, but every club listed was at least 1,000 miles away from me. I'm in southwest South Dakota. Which clubs do you know of that are closer to me and allow two-way contact? And what's the price per dance, if you know it?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Road trip!
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Surely there must be some willing women at the Sturgis Rally?
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    If you want two way contact lapdances Denver would be your closest bet. It os not known for mileage, but it is available. PM me for specifics. Omaha does have some mileage, i went to one Club there once. A lot of South Dakota people come to denver to shop. If you do that, you could check out some clubs while here in denver. You can either write a review of a club pr pay for a months membership and read all of the reviews you want.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Why do you live in South Dakota?
  • elseif
    4 years ago
    PM sent, Joe. And what are you talking about, with writing a review/etc.?
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    If only there were someplace around here that had a listing of all of the strip clubs in any given location. Maybe it could even contain pricing info about each club and if we are really lucky maybe even people that go to those clubs could post reviews about them to help others know what to expect when they go. I'm sure such a listings or locations page could be helpful to you and others. Maybe you should PM @founder to suggest that he add a listings or locations section the next time he update's the site.
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    Pm sent back
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    I had a good time in Mitchell @ Knogo Klub but the house mother was keeping my hands down when she was looking at the LD area from the bar. A great nude show on stage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion