tuscl

Clubs with no booze due to Covid

LostinFLA
Evil Sheldon!
Friday, August 7, 2020 11:49 AM
What's it like getting a dance from sober dancer?

15 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    That’s cute you think there are clubs with no booze 😂
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ North Carolina and Colorado cut off alcohol sales at 10pm. I think Minnesota is doing the same but I don’t know for sure. It’s been happening.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Me sober= I am not talking as much mad shit as when I get drunk
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I've been in two clubs post-covid. One is a Nude club in Tampa that never has alcohol. The other could sell alcohol as long as you bought food. Other than the masks, it really was no different than before.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ Same in Jacksonville Warrior. Shit we weren't even required to wear the masks once we sat down. As far as "no alcohol", that's what they made pockets for. I have no qualms about smuggling in booze where needed.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I went to one club since the no-alcohol rule. They sell drinks for carry out. Which means they deliver them on the outdoor smoking patio. I have no idea how they are getting away with it.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Thats what weed and molly are for. I love dancers rolling on Molly. Or they love me. Either way, we all leave happy.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "No alcohol" clubs stops no one from acquiring it. Custies stow miniatures in their pockets or in their car (to periodically leave, take a shot of whatever, and come back in.) Dancers stow bottles in their lockers and purses. Both still get drunk if they want to.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Back in my younger days, I'd have a bottle in the car I'd share with buddies before heading in. Nowadays I only drink when going with friends. All else I stay sober. NAAAASTY
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Theyre not sober ....they pregame like everyone else
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    Show Palace here in Queens, NY couldn't get their liquor license. So they are the only club in the NYC to allowed to use 18+ dancers instead of 21, and entree too. They are also allowed to close anytime they want instead of the mandate 4AM. Just pregame before going, and I never had a bad experience there. Although paying $8 for Coke is annoying though.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I assume the thinking is that if a person drinks too much he/she will not be as conscious about observing Covid19 good practices. Wouldn't bother me because I haven't had a drink of alcohol in 11 years. When you get to be my age alcohol and boners don't mix well and I'd rather have the boner. Maybe soon I'll be able to return to a club and buy a dancer a drink.
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    Neither of my ATF's drink alcohol; less SS and they can concentrate on servicing me.
  • Bamaeight
    4 years ago
    Alabama now has law that no one can serve alcohol after 11 pm. This means girls coming in early and drinking hard to start shift. Things move much faster and easier before the sun goes down
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I honestly cannot remember getting a dance from a drunk stripper ever. A couple who may have been high, but not drunk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion