tuscl

Glitter, I FUCKING HATE GLITTER!

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I just commented in a lipstick thread and it just occurred to me that I don't recall anyone posting about and complaining about glitter.
When I'm in a club I avoid contact with dancers that have glitter on. She can be hot as hell but if she was glitter I'm not getting dances from her< I don't want her sitting on my lap, I don't want her hugging me. Glitter sticks to everything and I don't want it on my clothes or skin, especially my face.
I don't want to have glitter on me if I stop elsewhere after I leave a club.
I don't want to have glitter on me when I get home. I've found glitter in my carpet pile even after several vacuums months after coming in contact with it while out in a club. No more!

I hate glitter!
Who's with me on this?

17 comments

• TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Me! Glitter is fucking impossible to get off. Some of it stick even after washing.

I don’t have an SO, so at least I don’t have to worry about that. But I still hate glitter.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    That's because you've never used this: https://shipyourenemiesglitter.com/
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I’m with you OSU why dancers use that is beyond me. A dancer I dated once said ‘married men spend the most money, so wearing glitter and strong scents is the sign of a young or stupid dancer.’
  • DH7400
    4 years ago
    Thankfully glitter and strong scents are much less prevalent than a couple of decades ago. I’ll never forget this one out of town trip back then. I had some late night lap dances with a really drunk dancer. She must have literally poured a full perfume bottle on herself. (rookie mistake #1, I should have waived her off when she got 6 feet away from me, it was that bad).
    I had an undershirt on, so I left my outer shirt in the car back at the hotel (rookie mistake 2, I should have brought it up and immediately washed it). Next morning, carpooling to the client, I volunteer to drive (rookie mistake 3, don’t leave any evidence). So my passengers, one male, one female, get in the car and are looking at each other and me like WTF? I try to play it off saying that’s how I picked up the car at the airport. Uncomfortable drive...
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I don't have a glitter story but have a makeup story. I once wore a freshly laundered pair of jeans to a club. I had a good time and got a bunch of dances from a beautiful ebony skinned dancer. She was putting her face in my lap a lot during the dances.

Anyway, it wasn't too wild but I did have a fair share of drinks in the club that night. I woke a bit hungover the next morning but not too bad. i put on the jeans I wore the night before since I only had them on for a couple of hours and went to the grocery store. It wasn't until I was home later that I noticed a lot of tan stains in my crotch area. I guess she was rubbing off all of her base makeup on my crotch the night before.

I've had glitter rub off on me. I don't like it but it has never been as apparent as my tan crotch that morning.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    lol @ Eve

My workout club used to be open 24×7 so I used to hit the gym shower after a night of clubbing to wash off the glitter, cheap perfume, etc.

...I miss those days 😢
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    Luckily you don't find much glitter on dancers as years past but they still like to put it on their eyelashes and nipples. God knows a little goes a long way

But I found the perfect solution to the unwanted glitter problem by accident a few years ago.

Buy a greeting card with glitter, birthday, mother's day, whatever day. Scrape a little off in the envelope so when it opens glitter falls all over. Don't forget to sprinkle a little in your car.

No matter how hard you try to clean it's going to be around for a couple years. Whether going to the club or not every couple weeks bitch about it being on your clothes.
    Plausible deniability!
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    EF FTW!
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Shoot, TheeOSU, I think that red, black and grey glitter would look absolutely kickin' on you!😄
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    But I agree. Glitter is the work of the devil, right up there with thick make-up and strong perfume.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    It's been a loooong time since I have run into a dancer wearing it but I do remember the time I had back then with a Czech dancer at the old Crazy Horse Saloon in Atlanta. She was a solid 8 even with the glitter. I told her it was a "No. No." and why. She replied with "That's not my problem". During our brief conversation she managed to get some of it on me. Another dancer came up and started brushing it off of me.

it's also dangerous to the girls. Listen to Cammy the blind stripper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mglQxv0w…
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I can't get that shit off me. I don't think it looks bad neccesarily though on a girl. I don't how she even applies it.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I love glitter! Then everyone knows I been getting lovin 😎
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Glitter, I FUCKING HATE GLITTER!"

Ditto. Fortunately I see it only rarely now, usually on some baby dancer who hasn't learned better yet.

But unfortunately strong perfume does seem to be making a bit of a comeback, especially with the Cuban girls in one of my local clubs. All it takes a casual hand on the shoulder to leave a scent that seemingly lasts forever. I find myself having to keep my eyes peeled and nose open every time one of these chicks gets close, which is a PITA.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    as i said on the ‘lipstick’ topic 5 hours ago ‘i dont mind lipstick, spray tan, glitter. all are badges of honor.’
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    add striper perfume to that list!
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Yeah, glitter and perfume are what can get you in trouble even after you've changed your shirt. The thing about stripper "perfume" is, it's usually not perfume at all. It's some cheap body spray that fades so much in an hour, that if you just take your time getting home, and maybe stop off in a restroom to wash your arms and neck with soap and water, you're fine. Perfume is only a problem with the few strippers who use actual perfume (even cheap perfume) that lasts.

For me, glitter is still the one enemy that you can't completely expunge unless you shower between the club and home. And, BTW, that's exactly what I used to do when I was married, very often I showered at the gym on the way home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion