tuscl

That's a no with an emphasis..

Suppose there is dancer whom you've seem to have clicked really well with. You're not too sure how much mileage can be had with her but at least according to one person she'll let you eat her box and will return the favor with a BBBJ. Say you gave it a shot yourself but got denied access and didn't get either of two yourself. The club she works at is hit or miss, some girls DO provide extras but others don't. This particular dancer goes on to tell you that she "doesn't" do extras but that guys are always asking. Every time you see her, SHE brings up the extras subject. She said she had to turn down several customers because they didn't want a dance without extras. My question is why does always have to bring that up? That she "doesn't" do extras?....Her breath is oddly peculiar. It appears to have a strange smell to it but perhaps that's an indicator of the activities that she partakes in?...There are certain aspects of her dances that are good which is why I keep taking her for spins and I enjoy them for what they are. But I just can't fathom the reason as to we she always has emphasize the "no extras" part. Is it because I've been too nice and treated very respectfully and now perhaps she feels that I "found out" the truth, this illusion of her would be shattered?....I really don't care and curiosity killed the cat anyways but what's with his "innocent girl" image she wants me to have of her.......or not? Maybe she is telling the truth? Maybe the other customer is lying? Maybe there's three sides to story will bullshit on each end and the truth somewhere in the middle. Does she feel that I would think less of her?...Im somewhat perplexed.

16 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Ezk69

She has decided to do not do extras with you.

Is her god given right, and most women right, to say NO or stop you at anytime.

You have to decide if you are happy with only the services she provides at the price you are willing to pay.

Or try proposing OTC at a rate she and you find acceptable, as a win win arrangement. She gets more and doesn’t have to share with the club and you get more.

But be prepared to end the relationship if she doesn’t want OTC, and she doesn’t want to continue the current situation.
  • Ezk69
    4 years ago
    CJ....I get that, in fact I handled it a way that threw her off. When she said "no" I was like "ok cool". I never lost my composure nor did I start acting like a dick towards her. I still treated her nice, respectfully, and polite. I didn't make it awkward, in fact injected humor into the whole thing. I threw her off so much that her initial response to me respecting her wishes, was defensive and argumentative, as if she was expecting me to be angry at her....Not all...I think she's really cool and this didn't change what I think about her. I still enjoy her dances even for less mileage. What I don't get is why SHE keeps bringing up extras and telling me that guys keep asking for full service and she keeps rejecting them? Nobody asked her all of that and I haven't pushed for it either. So what is the point that she is trying to make?
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    The real answer is Who Cares. If you're looking for extras move on, if not it's all noise. Whether she does or does not, she got you thinking about pointless bullshit.

NAAAASTY
  • Ezk69
    4 years ago
    CJ...It's almost like a guilty conscience....Like a thief telling you they didn't steal something when in fact they did. What might she feel guilty of???? I'm not tripping over this but even if I was why would she care?....Why does she feel she has a need to explain herself. I think she's an awesome girl and again Im grown man and know what Im doing. I like her a lot but I thread carefully....Im not trying to cross boundaries and respect hers.....I don't think Ive ever come across a dancer like that.....
  • Ezk69
    4 years ago
    NAAASTY....She did so she's really trying to probably fuck with my head and has succeeded. You're right about that. When I go see her the conversation steers to extras and "poorly mannered" men who tried to engage her in those extras.....Im my head Im just like "ok and? that's the nature of the business".....That's like a firefighter saying can you believe I went to warehouse blaze and flames almost caught me?....
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    "I'm not tripping over this . . . " You obviously are.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Anything is possible. The other guy could be lying. Or she's selective in who she does that with. Or she used to do it, got burnt with a few overexcited twats running their mouths and now wants to make sure that everyone knows that she doesn't do them.

Who knows? But from your perspective it doesn't matter. Whatever the reason, she doesn't want to do them with *you*. That's the only thing that should concern you.
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    It might be her way of compartmentalizing and rationalizing to herself that she is not a whore. From what you said, it sounds like she has done extras before with at least one customer. Maybe she was drunk or the guy offered her a price she just couldn't turn down. Now, she doesn't want to have a reputation as an extras girl to the general population, so she jumps the gun and tells guys she does not do extras to begin with.

You see the same thing with the sugar babies. What many of them are doing is getting money to have sex with an older man. Since they might have a date before having sex or hang out with the sugar daddy in addition to sex, they reason they are not actually prostitutes.
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    @ezk69 when you say "fuck with my head and succeeded" it's time to realize that dancers are as my ATF tells me "I'm an actress, let me entertain you, just enjoy yourself until you leave and go back into reality". If she can't provide entertainment find another that will, she's not as unique as you think in your lust filled haze right now. Good luck, "I think we're all PLs on this bus" - credit to Firesign Theater.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Ezk69

To answer your questions:

Q: What I don't get is why SHE keeps bringing up extras and telling me that guys keep asking for full service and she keeps rejecting them?

A: Because she wants you to know that you are one more of the men she rejects, so you don’t feel singled out.

Q: Nobody asked her all of that and I haven't pushed for it either. So what is the point that she is trying to make?

A: Her point is for you to not be mad/hurt and keep paying for her low mileage as in:
    “The sorrow of many is a fool's consolation".

Q: It's almost like a guilty conscience....Like a thief telling you they didn't steal something when in fact they did. What might she feel guilty of????

A: She doesn’t feel guilty about anything, she is doing what she has to do to make as much money as she can providing the least amount of services. The purest form of capitalism...

Q: I'm not tripping over this but even if I was why would she care?

You are tripping over this, and again she doesn’t care about you tripping, as long as you keep paying for her low level of service/mileage.

"Don't let the troubles in your head
    Steal too much time;
    you'll soon be dead."
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Either she doesn't do extras and someone lied to say she did it for him or she does extras but won't for you. Either way move on and fimd someone who is willing to suck your dick for money or be happy getting normal dances from her.

Trying to figure out why anyone, let alone a stripper, does or says something is pointless.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Small chance she thinks you're LE.
    I would cut back spending, get less handsy but start talking dirty to her like "I want to lick that" or "I love it when you touch my junk" All with a smile.
  • edgewise
    4 years ago
    How about move on to the next gal? Way too many that are smoking hot and (pretend to) like what I like to waste time on those that don't
  • DH7400
    4 years ago
    If it doesn’t progress over 2-3 VIP‘s or multi-lap sessions, then it’s best to cut your losses. The progress could be the usual extras, or mutual discussion of OTC possibilities. The more you pay for less than what you want, the more you will be pegged into that “friend zone”. You could try another dancer at the same club...small chance it might jumpstart her...but as I said above, if the engine wasn’t revving before, the engine may just stop again. You can’t win them all.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    Most importantly, who cares? As others have said, she's indicated she doesn't want to do it with you. If it's important to you that you get them, move on. If you're not interested in getting non-extra dances or whatever, either put up with the bullshit stories or make it clear to her that you're not into extras but that you don't want or need her to tell you she doesn't do them every time.

If you absolutely positively have to know why, you're fucked. You'll never know. Accept it and move on. Others have provided theories, I can add at least two more. Maybe she's trying to fool herself. She doesn't want to feel like just another ho at her club. Its similar to the girls who insist "I only do this with you" while they're blowing you. It makes them feel better to think you believe they don't do that stuff. Why take it away from her?

Or possibly, that's just her standard conversation. I've had plenty of one trick pony conversationalists. They've got their one topic they talk about with all their customers, every time. Sometimes it's the "I'm so glad you came in, everyone else in here is so lame, but you seem really cool" stuff, sometimes its the "all the other girls in here are dirty whores, but not me, I'm clean" or sometimes its a unique topic they actually like to talk about. You can try to break them out of it if you want, or just let it flow in one ear and out the other.
  • boomer79
    4 years ago
    There was one dancer who turned me down really emphatically when I had gotten the impression she’d probably say yes. She seemed offended and I apologized but still got dances from her and we stayed on good terms. About 6 months later she asked why I hadn’t taken her to VIP despite the fact that she knew I liked her. I said that after our previous conversation I thought she didn’t really want to do VIP mileage. She said she did it all the time and didn’t remember the conversation but she was down for whatever and thought I already knew that. I really try to be respectful but dancers can be confusing and do change their minds. I’m sure they have their reasons but it can seem random.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion