tuscl

Unexpected Epic Night

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Ok, this is mostly a brag thread about an epic night that just fell in my lap. Don't say that you haven't been warned. ;)

So as I was winding down last night with a few night caps in my office before heading home, I received a surprise text from one of my off and on OTC girls. This is highly unusual as she is normally the club to hotel type. She told me that she was having problems with her SO and wanted to see me, but also wanted to keep the room for the night. She also needed me to pick her up from her house. I have some history with her so I agreed. When I picked her up she was carrying two big bags, clearly prepared to stay away for some time to come.

Man was she grateful when we got to the hotel. She really pulled out all the stops. Suffice it to say that I had a great time. If the night had ended there it would have been in the top 5 for the last 18 months with any dancer. But it was only the beginning.

I don't know what was moving me, but I wanted a couple more cocktails, so I went over to one of my favorite clubs (operating under the restaurant exemption, lol). It was later than I should have been out, but I just wasn't ready to turn in yet, probably due to too much caffeine consumed earlier.

Anyway, lo and behold I met a girl at the club who was beautiful and a lot of fun to talk to. I tipped her some barside, but hardly a fortune. I was having such a good time with her that the time just slipped away and next thing I knew, the club was turning the lights on. WTF.

But the night didn't end there either. Apparently she needed a ride home and was willing to make it worth my while. When she got in my car, she offered to blow me while I drove her and I could give her whatever else I thought was fair when she was done. What an experience - I haven't had a BJ while I was driving since my 20s and this girl did a much better job than the one I got back then. Now I don't know how much of the first girl she could taste on me, but I did clean up after the first so I hope it wasn't too bad, lol.

Holy shit what a night, none of which was expected. The icing on the cake though is that I didn't spend more than I normally would for an average club night with a single OTC finish because I warmed up before going out and got a very decent deal on the second pop.

This probably ranks in my top 5 stripper nights of all time. Shit I didn't know that I still had that kind of stamina in me.

Feel free to share your own epic night story or you can always criticize mine, lol.

14 comments

• Techman
    4 years ago
    What city?
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Thanks for sharing. Glad you had a good time.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    With all the negativity floating around here due to COVID, it was nice to once again be able to post an upbeat brag thread about a good time with strippers.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    👍
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I presume you stayed in your lane all the way to her place?

"No need, Officer. As you can see I'm already being given a breathalyzer test. I'm pretty sure I'm passing. "
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @rickdugan

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D

Good Times, Good Times...
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    @gSteph: Lol. Yes, driving in an unfamiliar area in the wee hours of the morning, with a few Jacks in the belly and a stripper polishing my knob, probably doesn't rank high on the good decision making meter. But man it was fun. ;)
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Desert, I'm not sure where you were going with that, but if you're implying that I was putting her at risk, I had it about a month ago and have since tested negative. If you're simply marveling at the abundance of outlier stories I've had to share in the last few days, you and me both.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Sweet. Nights like that, although rare, make putting up with all the BS worth it.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    envious!!
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    Bravo.
    And white polyester is back!
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "And white polyester is back!"

You better believe it roger! 😀
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    Rick, Desert Shrub is just jealous cause he never gets any OTC, ITC, or any civilians. I think the term is Incel or involuntary celibate.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Ouch LL. That's rather harsh. I just chalked it up to his natural skepticism, which is usually pretty evident in his review comments.

Also bumping this thread so that this place feels like an actual strip club site once again. With the posts on here today, this place was starting to become downright despondent and depressing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion