tuscl

Michigan masks?

aham5
I've got a bad feeling about this.
Friday, July 10, 2020 11:45 AM
With Michigan's new mask mandate..... clubs should be open now?

6 comments

• WillMunny
    4 years ago
    How on earth would you draw that erroneous conclusion?
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    I’ve been there. Hope blinds us all. 😉
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    A new mask mandate would suggest things are trending worse so why would that mean clubs would be opening now? I know here in Ohio they have switched to a county by county breakdown instead of statewide which is allowing my rural area to be on the least restrictive level while some areas lime Cincinnati, Columbus and Cleveland are trending in a way that they may be put back under a "stay at home" order limiting them to "essential businesses" only as soon as next week.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    whodey I fear the "stay at home" or at a minimum of "essential businesses" is going to happen again for several parts of the country where most thought this would never even be an issue.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The OP's theory is quite a stretch
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    The clubs can be open as restaurants if they serve food, which has to be more of their sales than alcohol. Due to the rise in Covid-19 cases, the governor "has signed a new Executive Order requiring masks in indoor public spaces and crowded outdoor spaces." The order "requires any business that is open to the public to refuse entry or service to people who refuse to wear a face covering, with limited exceptions."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion