Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

BT's in Dearborn is open

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is what they're saying:

"BTS IS OPEN!!!! ENTERTAINERS SERVERS BARTENDERS BTS IS HIRING ITS SUPER BUSY" "It's"

I'm told it's open as a bikini bar.

Replies (39)Latest

Profile picture for 3131
3131
•

Could also be a "restaurant " ?

This probably won't last.

Profile picture for bman66
bman66
•

Yes, drove by the flight club today and they were open, plenty cars in lot, Bogarts was not open.

Profile picture for 3131
3131
•

If they are open, I'd assume the normal vip menu is available behind the curtains.

Someone TOFTT and check it out???

Profile picture for bman66
bman66
•

So what loophole are they using to open? Bikini bar and not a strip club or what is it?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I think BT's is claiming to be a restaurant. They do serve food.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Yeah I wonder how these guys are getting around Gretch's order. Most of these places have full menus, and I don't mean the dancers, and the food is usually excellent. I think her rule said "indoor bar service"?? so if they rope off their bars, only use the tables (space apart) and everyone wears masks can they stay open?

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

Just talked to a dancer who works at BTs Dearborn. They're still open and so is VIP. They're open because they're using the restaurant designation and the bar area is closed. But you can still order alcoholic drinks

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

Dancers are working just not getting on stage

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

How can dancers work if they don't get on stage? Oh, of course, this is Detroit.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Damn right, those girls know how to work it.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Nice job Primetime....

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

C'mon Jack you know the kind of work they're doing

Thanks LB

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

Update dancers actually can get on stage but pantie bottoms and they can't go topless. But most just choose to mingle with custies. One would assume if BTs is doing it so is FC

Profile picture for TheElmerFudd
TheElmerFudd
•

Anyone knows what the mask situation is at BT or FC? Also if they changed the layout?

Profile picture for bman66
bman66
•

Is the cricket open? They serve food.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I'm told that Flight Club has dancers on stage. Customers are recommended to wear masks but not required.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Miami re-closed indoor dining - does Michigan/Detroit still allow indoor dining and thus why BT's can stay open?

Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

That article covers the loophole. Basically, there is no easy way for LE to calculate what percentage is booze sales.

If BT or FC decides to have a "food minimum " per person..... that would get over the rule also.

Profile picture for TheElmerFudd
TheElmerFudd
•

Both places have decent food. FC actually had very good food, but it’s gone downhill a bit over last year when they changed cook and menu. I’m not a big drinker personally. If they have a food minimum and don’t pester me about buying drinks, I’d be perfectly fine with that

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

FC, BT's, Criket, TLS........ I have eaten at all of these places and I would not call any of it "bad". Average at times but, overall pretty good. Just get the customers to cooperate; jack up the food prices a bit and your good. Sell a $100 "Kobe" beef hamburger with a side of extra sauce in the VIP.

Profile picture for daddyfatsack
daddyfatsack
•

Think I'll scout BTs today. Thanks for the heads up

Profile picture for mikie27
mikie27
•

I thought the stipulation was CLOSED if over 70% of income derives from alcohol. This would provide interesting creative ways around the book-keeping to alter the figures.

Profile picture for mikie27
mikie27
•

oops - i just realized someone already posted a link to the story about this. But why there would be a "dress code" for entertainers and restrictions on activities ?

Profile picture for daddyfatsack
daddyfatsack
•

Confirmed biz as usual in terms of Detroit and surrounding areas service level. I may write a review

Profile picture for TheElmerFudd
TheElmerFudd
•

BT or FC or both?

Profile picture for daddyfatsack
daddyfatsack
•

BT

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

Looking forward to the review

Profile picture for stripclubman01
stripclubman01
•

Just found out from Johnny (night shift manager at Bogart’s on Michigan Ave) that Bogart’s is reopening tomorrow (Tuesday July 14th) after being shut down since July 1st at 11PM.

So that is wind around the cul de sac!

Profile picture for stripclubman01
stripclubman01
•

Since Bogart’s is reopening, that probably means Henry’s is as well.

Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

Does Bogarts or H8N serve food?

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

Did Bogart’s open? I don’t have any business in Detroit this month, but I might swing by just for a protest blow job.

Profile picture for BoredJack
BoredJack
•

Bogart's and Cricket are both open again

Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

^^^ this is great news!

Profile picture for stripclubman01
stripclubman01
•

Meursalt, Bogart’s is open!

Bogart’s serves food. I guess H8N is still closed, as they do not serve food.

Profile picture for BoredJack
BoredJack
•

Shudder, I could not for the life if me imagine sitting down and eating a meal at Boges or H8

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

As of Thursday, July 16, Bogarts is open but talent was disappointing. H8N was not open.

Profile picture for TheElmerFudd
TheElmerFudd
•

Landing strip is open

Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

Running list for the Detroit south suburbs now sounds like:

BTs Boggies Landing strip Flight club

? Cricket ? Dream girls

Profile picture for TheElmerFudd
TheElmerFudd
•

Silver Criket is open also

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement