tuscl

BT's in Dearborn is open

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, July 7, 2020 1:58 PM
This is what they're saying: "BTS IS OPEN!!!! ENTERTAINERS SERVERS BARTENDERS BTS IS HIRING ITS SUPER BUSY" "It's" I'm told it's open as a bikini bar.

40 comments

4 years ago
    Could also be a "restaurant " ? This probably won't last.
  • bman66
    4 years ago
    Yes, drove by the flight club today and they were open, plenty cars in lot, Bogarts was not open.
    4 years ago
    If they are open, I'd assume the normal vip menu is available behind the curtains. Someone TOFTT and check it out???
  • bman66
    4 years ago
    So what loophole are they using to open? Bikini bar and not a strip club or what is it?
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I think BT's is claiming to be a restaurant. They do serve food.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Yeah I wonder how these guys are getting around Gretch's order. Most of these places have full menus, and I don't mean the dancers, and the food is usually excellent. I think her rule said "indoor bar service"?? so if they rope off their bars, only use the tables (space apart) and everyone wears masks can they stay open?
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    Just talked to a dancer who works at BTs Dearborn. They're still open and so is VIP. They're open because they're using the restaurant designation and the bar area is closed. But you can still order alcoholic drinks
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    Dancers are working just not getting on stage
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    How can dancers work if they don't get on stage? Oh, of course, this is Detroit.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Damn right, those girls know how to work it.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Nice job Primetime....
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    C'mon Jack you know the kind of work they're doing Thanks LB
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    Update dancers actually can get on stage but pantie bottoms and they can't go topless. But most just choose to mingle with custies. One would assume if BTs is doing it so is FC
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Anyone knows what the mask situation is at BT or FC? Also if they changed the layout?
  • bman66
    4 years ago
    Is the cricket open? They serve food.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I'm told that Flight Club has dancers on stage. Customers are recommended to wear masks but not required.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Miami re-closed indoor dining - does Michigan/Detroit still allow indoor dining and thus why BT's can stay open?
  • aham5
    4 years ago
    [view link] That article covers the loophole. Basically, there is no easy way for LE to calculate what percentage is booze sales. If BT or FC decides to have a "food minimum " per person..... that would get over the rule also.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Both places have decent food. FC actually had very good food, but it’s gone downhill a bit over last year when they changed cook and menu. I’m not a big drinker personally. If they have a food minimum and don’t pester me about buying drinks, I’d be perfectly fine with that
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    FC, BT's, Criket, TLS........ I have eaten at all of these places and I would not call any of it "bad". Average at times but, overall pretty good. Just get the customers to cooperate; jack up the food prices a bit and your good. Sell a $100 "Kobe" beef hamburger with a side of extra sauce in the VIP.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    The three clubs open my Detroit dancer friends are talking about on Facebook: FC, Trumpp's, and BT's. Trumpps either is already open or doing so soon. Functioning as restaurants and bikini bars.
  • daddyfatsack
    4 years ago
    Think I'll scout BTs today. Thanks for the heads up
  • mikie27
    4 years ago
    I thought the stipulation was CLOSED if over 70% of income derives from alcohol. This would provide interesting creative ways around the book-keeping to alter the figures.
  • mikie27
    4 years ago
    oops - i just realized someone already posted a link to the story about this. But why there would be a "dress code" for entertainers and restrictions on activities ?
  • daddyfatsack
    4 years ago
    Confirmed biz as usual in terms of Detroit and surrounding areas service level. I may write a review
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    BT or FC or both?
  • daddyfatsack
    4 years ago
    BT
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    Looking forward to the review
  • stripclubman01
    4 years ago
    Just found out from Johnny (night shift manager at Bogart’s on Michigan Ave) that Bogart’s is reopening tomorrow (Tuesday July 14th) after being shut down since July 1st at 11PM. So that is wind around the cul de sac!
  • stripclubman01
    4 years ago
    Since Bogart’s is reopening, that probably means Henry’s is as well.
  • aham5
    4 years ago
    Does Bogarts or H8N serve food?
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    Did Bogart’s open? I don’t have any business in Detroit this month, but I might swing by just for a protest blow job.
  • BoredJack
    4 years ago
    Bogart's and Cricket are both open again
  • aham5
    4 years ago
    ^^^ this is great news!
  • stripclubman01
    4 years ago
    Meursalt, Bogart’s is open! Bogart’s serves food. I guess H8N is still closed, as they do not serve food.
  • BoredJack
    4 years ago
    Shudder, I could not for the life if me imagine sitting down and eating a meal at Boges or H8
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    As of Thursday, July 16, Bogarts is open but talent was disappointing. H8N was not open.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Landing strip is open
  • aham5
    4 years ago
    Running list for the Detroit south suburbs now sounds like: BTs Boggies Landing strip Flight club ? Cricket ? Dream girls
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Silver Criket is open also
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion