doctorevil
Evil Lair

51 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Send him to Chicago.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I only ate barbecued white meat yesterday. I need to correct that.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Some fool can throw a football and we're suppose to give a damn what he thinks or says???
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    He's Munsoned.
  • bman77
    4 years ago
    Well, my African American neighbors to my right, left, behind me, and all over the neighborhood were shooting off fireworks and having a great time last night. I guess they didn't get the memo.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    I’m guessing that he just pissed away any amount of goodwill that he may have gained over the past few months. People need to recognize when to stop talking.
  • nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    I AGREE WITH COLIN K
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Screw that cop-hating, communist dictator-admiring jerk. Funny how he didn't discover activism until the NFL figured out the read option.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Isn’t his 15 minutes up yet?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Well - in these times that's not controversial, it's woke - and let anyone, black or white, say something benign like "All Lives Matter", he/she would have to do a Drew Brees de-backboning.

The progressives are jumping-at-the-bit to throw America into the trash-heap of history and create "a new America" that will be awesome as long as you do, say, and think, like they tell you to.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Sometimes not reacting to spoiled children is successful y'all !
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    Ban July 4th. From here on we will skip the day and go directly from July 3rd to July 5th.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    Colin Kaepernick simply echoes abolitionist Frederick Douglass' incendiary "What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?" delivered 168 years ago on July 5, 1852, in Corinthian Hall, Rochester, New York, addressing the Rochester Ladies' Anti-Slavery Society. https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7273…

If Colin pisses you off this much you'll be apoplectic after listening to Douglass' dependents read his speech. 😛
    What's that saying............."Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana. Yeah, that' why all these woke, BLM mobs are trying to destroy historical monuments. Oh, wait a minute . . .
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Colin’s value to Nike went up after he made this comment. It’s all part of his brand. Why do you think they are still selling t shirts of the mass murderer, Che Guevara?
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Nobody is special, they’re just lucky. The sooner we all understand that the calmer we all will be.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    He's right. Independence was a rebellion by white land and slave owners w/o didn't want to pay taxes.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    If only Colin was a real NFL QB - more folks might listen to his poorly contrived diatribes!
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Kaepernick suffers from the same affliction as former Atlanta Mayor Bill Campbell. He wasn’t “black”enough for that community nor “white” enough for that one either. That lack of a sense of belonging created, in both cases, very angry individuals that view everything through the lens of race and racism.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    He is a dumb fuck that will never play another down in the NFL.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    What have white people actually down? I means it isn't like they created the polio vaccine; invented the automobile, rockets, electricity, the telephone; the theory of relativity; psychoanalysis; or anything important. Felons like George :home Invasion" Floyd are much more important.
  • RiskA
    4 years ago
    White people have done good things, and bad things. Some are good & some are bad/idiots - same as in every group, there’s always a bell curve. MLK’s “dream” quote is judging people on the “content of their character not the color of that skin,” be that skin black or white. Equality of opportunity/access, not of condition, seems a better ideal IMO; then what one does with it a matter of individual character. But that’s more complicated and less self-affirming than “my tribe or the highway” so not going to hold my breath. Just gotta do it for yourself & hope it spreads.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Colin who?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Sometimes culture is in charge; regardless of what the government says or does. Colin Kapernick, a douche who walked away from money, has followers. Talk about morons.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Colin Kaepernick Signs Deal With Disney/ESPN To Make Docu-Series About His Own Life, Social Justice Films

https://www.dailywire.com/news/colin-kae…
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Insomniacs everywhere rejoice at half white grew up rich kapernick's tough life story. Social Justice = pro crime.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    He’s just a fucking idiot. Next.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    This racism in America is unsustainable - Patrick Mahomes signed a poultry $450-million contract - he's half black - if it wasn't for all this systemic racism you KNOW he would've gottem twice that - one more example of America keeping a black-man down
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Papi....Paltry not poultry...though some of these chumps are chicken shit :))
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ even worse!
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Indeed!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Uber and Postmates announce they will offer free delivery but *only* for black owned restaurants.

You gotta love how progressives view racial equality - not to mention that IMO what they are doing is racist, if not at least condescending to black people, as if saying that black people are incapable of making it on their own and need special treatment from Uber and Postmates.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ NYC may be headed back to the future (70s and 80s crime)
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Honestly this is where my mainstream Democrat breaks from being woke. There have been some hiccups but I believe in the American system.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The silent majority:

"... Tucker Carlson Has Highest-Rated Program In Cable News History ..."

"... It was a solid quarter for the network, which finished in first place across all of cable television for the first time in the network’s history, beating out all basic cable networks among total viewers and viewers 25-54, the demographic group most valued by national advertisers ..."

"... Fox News had the five top-rated shows overall ..."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella…
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    No one watches cable TV anymore
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Tucker Carlson wasn't only the most currently watched, it broke the all-time record
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Additionally - older folks probably still watch cable news (vs reading Twitter, etc) - and they are often a dedicated voting block
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    ^Lol
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    A year ago there was no way I'd watch Fox News. Now I'd rather watch it, or its news website, than go anywhere the out of control lunacy of MSNBC, CNN or just about anything else on TV other than perhaps PBS. But fuck it. This new crop of young PBS newscasters are putting out more liberal bullshit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The left has declared war on America and 90% of the media is on board.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    Excerpts from “What to the Slave is the 4th of July?” Speech Transcript by Frederick Douglass, July 5, 1852

"At a time like this, scorching irony not convincing argument is needed. Oh, had I, the ability, and could I reach the nation’s ear, I would today pour out a fiery steam of biting ridicule, blasting reproach, withering sarcasm, and stern rebuke. For it is not light that is needed, but fire. It is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm. The feeling of the nation must be quickened. And the conscience of the nation must be roused. The propriety of the nation must be startled. The hypocrisy of the nation must be exposed and it’s crimes against God and man must be denounced. What to the American slave is your 4th of July? I answer: a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim.

To him, your celebration is a sham, your boasted Liberty, an unholy license, your national greatness, swelling vanity. Your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless, your shouts of Liberty and equality, hallow mocked, your prayers and hymns your sermons and Thanksgivings with all your religious parade in solemnity are to him, mere bombast, fraud, deception, a thin veil to cover up crimes, which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth, guilty of practices, more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour. Go search where you will. Roam through all the monarchies and despotisms of the old world. Travel through South America. Search out every abuse and when you have found the last, lay your facts by the side of the everyday practices of this nation, and you will say with me that for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival."
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    ^Very poignant at the time, but of no relevance over 150 years later and after the United States fought a civil war in which over 300,000 Union soldiers died, the vast majority white, to free the slaves.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    In a just world all these virtue signaling SJWs would get covid and die slow.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Never listen to a male who uses more hair product than a Kardashian.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    @doctorevil = "Very poignant at the time, but of no relevance over 150 years later and after the United States fought a civil war in which over 300,000 Union soldiers died, the vast majority white, to free the slaves." I disagree. Douglass's words are still relevant because your summary of history left out what happened AFTER the Civil War ended and through the 20th and early 21st centuries.

After Lincoln's assassination his VP, Andrew Johnson became the 17th President of the United States (1865-1869). Johnson was an old-fashioned southern Jacksonian Democrat of pronounced states’ rights views. "Johnson attempted to turn the tide of the postwar plan, plotting a course markedly different from Lincoln’s. [...] He talked not about “reconstruction” but about “restoration”: he wanted to bring the Confederate states back into the Union as fast as possible, and to leave matters of citizenship and civil rights to the states to decide.

Freedmen continued to press their claims: Union Leagues, Republican clubs, and Equal Rights Leagues held “freedmen’s conventions,” demanding full citizenship, equal rights, suffrage, and land, and complaining about the amnesties and pardons issued by Johnson to former Confederate leaders. “Four-fifths of our enemies are paroled or amnestied, and the other fifth are being pardoned,” declared one assembly of blacks in Virginia, charging Johnson with having “left us entirely at the mercy of these subjugated but unconverted rebels in everything save the privilege of bringing us, our wives and little ones, to the auction block.” By the winter of 1865–66, Southern legislatures consisting of former secessionists had begun passing “black codes,” new, racially based laws that effectively continued slavery by way of indentures, sharecropping, and other forms of service. In South Carolina, children whose parents were charged with failing to teach them “habits of industry and honesty” were taken from their families and placed with white families as apprentices in positions of unpaid labor. Slavery seemed like a monster that, each time it was decapitated, grew a new head." -- These Truths, A History Of The United States, Jill Lepore, 2018

Now read James Baldwin's thoughts more than 100 years AFTER the end of the Civil War:

“There are days—this is one of them—when you wonder what your role is in this country and what your future is in it. How, precisely, are you going to reconcile yourself to your situation here and how you are going to communicate to the vast, heedless, unthinking, cruel white majority that you are here. I’m terrified at the moral apathy, the death of the heart, which is happening in my country. These people have deluded themselves for so long that they really don’t think I’m human. And I base this on their conduct, not on what they say. And this means that they have become in themselves moral monsters.”

I have always been struck, in America, by an emotional poverty so bottomless, and a terror of human life, of human touch, so deep, that virtually no American appears able to achieve any viable, organic connection between his public stance and his private life. … This failure of the private life has always had the most devastating effect on American public conduct, and on black-white relations. If Americans were not so terrified of their private selves, they would never have become so dependent on what they call “the Negro problem.”

And when Baldwin rhetorically asked himself almost 60 years ago, “What can we do?,” his answer: “Well, I am tired … I don’t know how it will come about, but I know that no matter how it comes about, it will be bloody; it will be hard.” -from Raoul Peck's film I Am Not Your Negro -- nominated for an Oscar in 2017.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    ^Yep, Democrats found new ways to keep Blacks on the plantation even after the United States shed rivers of blood to free them. Just like they do today with more subtle but just as effective methods.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    A man might ask out a pretty woman and get shot down 15 times, but eventually he figures out the answer is no and stops. Black people always vote Democrat; they claim they never go anywhere; they always vote Democrat and claim they never go anywhere and to deal with it they......vote Democrats and claim they never go anywhere. The saddest thing is that the black community has never been told that a successful life is kind of boring and filled with doing whit you don't want to do. Go to scholl; work hard; save your money; obey the law. Black, white, red and yellow: It works for all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion