tuscl

Things are returning to normal. Atlanta 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
ATLANTA - A shooting inside an Atlanta club has sent one man to the hospital with multiple gunshot wounds.

Atlanta police told FOX 5 a man was shot multiple times after a dispute between two customers just before 2 a.m. inside Peaches of Atlanta on Ralph David Abernathy Boulevard.

According to police, the victim was shot three times in his right leg and once in his upper thigh.

The suspected shooter then left the scene in a vehicle.

Detectives say they will be interviewing the victim at the hospital as well as looking for leads through the surveillance video.

Officials have not yet released the identity of either the victim or the suspected gunman.

17 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    More info:

A dancer at Peaches of Atlanta on Ralph David Abernathy Boulevard told police she was performing a dance on the victim when the shooter started arguing with him. The argument escalated into gunfire, according to a police report.“The suspect pulled out a gun and fired what she believed to be six shots at the direction of (the victim),” an officer said in the report obtained by Channel 2 Action News. “After the shots were heard, the occupants in the establishment began to run for cover.”

The victim was found lying in a pool of blood outside the strip club when Atlanta police responded about 1:45 a.m. He was shot multiple times in the leg, according to the report.The victim was losing consciousness and could not provide investigators with much information. The dancer pointed out one man in the parking lot and identified him as the shooter, police said.He was later cleared after police performed a lineup at the scene with other witnesses. According to the report, the witnesses said the man entered the club with the shooter but did not fire any shots.An investigator attempted to speak with him, but he was “heavily intoxicated and refused to cooperate with the investigation,” police said in the report.The victim was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital and was stable Thursday morning, according to police.
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    Ain't normal great!!!!!
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    A guy will have tits and/or ass in their face and will still find a reason to argue with someone else in the midst of it.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Hope the dancer was paid up front
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Shot while getting a table dance. Is nothing sacred?
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I never want to hear a dancer ask the guy next to me "Is that a pistolninbyour pocket, or are you happy to see me?"
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ y i k e s
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... A dancer at Peaches of Atlanta on Ralph David Abernathy Boulevard told police she was performing a dance on the victim when the shooter started arguing with him. The argument escalated into gunfire, according to a police report.“The suspect pulled out a gun and fired what she believed to be six shots at the direction of (the victim),” an officer said in the report obtained by Channel 2 Action News ..."

This racism has gotta stop - I assume Black Lives Matter will soon be on the seen w/ massive protests at this indiscriminate taking-of-life ("they're killing us ...")
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Things are getting "back to normal" in South Beach also:

"... Shots Fired At Voodoo Lounge Prompts Miami Beach Mayor Dan Gelber To Impose Curfew ...."

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2020/07/01/vo…
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    gammanu95 - "Shot while getting a table dance. Is nothing sacred?"

LOL !
    Shootings, Thugery, Gangwars .... should only resume after dancer is done draining the vict... customer
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I heard on the radio a little while ago that gun-sales are up 145% for the month of June - gee - I wonder why
    4 years ago
    They need the follies door girl to frisk for firearms at the door!
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    She already does. That said, on one occasion I could not help but notice the "merchant" two tables over had an ankle holster.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    We became a 3rd World Country in 4 months.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    No, it took eight years, and began in 2008.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    In Atlanta this is not a strip club only phenomenon. The hospitals have had a significant increase in gunshot victims. There is a big increase in gang violence and drive bys .
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    There is no weapons search or metal detector used in an Atlanta club? That’s just asking for it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion