tuscl

Ontario Clubs

MrEddyG
Ontario
Thursday, July 2, 2020 3:02 AM
I went to Midway Invader yesterday at about noon, but it was closed-no sign on the door about potentially reopening-only the phone number works but just keep ringing. I also tried to call Nikki’s in Woodstock, there was a message saying that they’re closed due to COVID & will let us know when it can reopen. Ontario is in phase 2 which means: no restaurants can have people indoors, but they can be served on patios, so I guess that applies to strip clubs. However there are numerous massage parlours allowed to open about 2 weeks ago, The situation seems to also be the same in Quebec. Our borders are still closed for non-essential travel, however even still I believe the NY clubs are closed; the closest clubs to me would be in Erie, PA or Michigan, but unfortunately I’m stuck here.

8 comments

• Longball300
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the update Eddy. I was wondering, not that it matters as Caesars and the border are still closed. I truly miss my trips to Windsor; luckily I went three times in less than a month in December / January.... had a great time at Cheetah's, Alley Katz, Silvers and the Sundowner. ... sigh.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Eddy, if you could write a letter to Tredeau asking him to allow one American (definitely not me) pass the border to visit, I would be very much obliged.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Wait, what?
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Eddie is a little bitch putting Eve on ignored! I'm dumping a load in your basement Eddie
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    💩💩💩
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Here we go......
  • bluemonday
    4 years ago
    Sundowner (Niagara) is open from Saturday 4th July, but Patio only rather than inside... Club Pro (Vaughan) also been open already too, same deal, Patio only
  • bluemonday
    4 years ago
    sorry just checked, for Sundowner, 'next saturday' it says, so its actually Sat 11th that it opens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion