tuscl

sexual drive of the ladies...

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
nine years ago I split with my wife. I always had thought that female drive for sex was very minor compared to male drive for sex. I think I’ve been proven wrong in the last nine years.

30 comments

• Jascoi
    4 years ago
    or could it be that it’s just for the money?
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Never underestimate a woman's desire for sex, money or power. When they can have all three at once it makes them very happy.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    In my experience a woman's enthusiasm for a man's dick lasts 1-2 years.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I guess you’re still young James .
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Jascoi

The reality is that, just like men, women have a natural and healthy desire to be sexual.

Yet American women are less likely to reveal their sexual desire because American society encourages women to push their sexual desires down.

What happens is that we have a over sexualized culture that at the same time is sexually repressed.

We ask the girls to be sexy and at the same time to be pure.

We should not be surprised by women (strippers or civilians included) are confused by the contradiction on the requirements of being a “god girl ” and having normal natural sexual desires that have to be repressed.

So they act as any confused person would, doing one thing one time and the opposite the next time, and even “asking/wishing” for a “prince” that will rescue them, but they also want to be “independent”

Welcome to the roller coaster of trying to understand women in our modern times raised in a culture that creates uninformed citizens making irrational choices
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    Did you learn all of that while pondering your dick pic collection JC? > https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7209…
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    It's complicated - the avg woman enjoys sex but many seem to enjoy in a different-way (under different circumstances) than a man.

As a person once put it w.r.t. sex - "a man is like a microwave - a woman is like a slow-cooker" (they are both interested in the meal, they just have different ways to go about it)

• Meursault
    4 years ago
    CJKent must have a time machine, or hasn’t been in America since 1970.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I think women can have intense sex drives - but I think their attractions can differ (from those of men).

I think men find physical attraction the driving force in their sexual desire. For women it can be more emotionally based.

But once the attraction is there - that’s when things heat up. You must kindle the fire - and it’s different for each gender. Guys will get worked up seeing their girl in sexy lingerie.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Who was it that said " MEN GIVE LOVE TO GET SEX, WOMEN GIVE SEX TO GET LOVE"?
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    I once saw a study that scientifically determined average female sex drive is 4 to 5 times less the average male. That seems depressing at first but if you look at in terms of the man wanting sex every night and the woman wanting sex a couple times a week I think it seems pretty plausible.

Also I would say that even if they aren't really craving it every day as much as men it still doesn't necessarily mean they don't or can't enjoy it more often than once or twice a week. I assume it can still be pleasant and fun. Of course that's just speculation on my part, not science.

The study does explain so much about serial behavior. Women have more potential sex being offered to them then could ever desire or accommodate while even very sexually active straight men usually still can't get enough.

Its also important to understand the 80/20 or 90/10 rule. Most women are only strongly attracted ( to the point of wanting to have casual free sex) with about 10 to 20% of men while most men are at least attracted enough to want to have sex with 80% of women between 18 and 50 to 60 or so. So the woman's sex drive toward those "chads" is fundamentally different than her sec drive toward the large majority of men and can approach male levels toward those men. That doesn't mean a woman can't have attraction to any "average" or even below "average" attractiveness men but they need incentive, either money, commitment, status, be on drugs or drinking, or in past eras love though younger generations that is less important.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "I think women can have intense sex drives - but I think their attractions can differ (from those of men). "

This is pretty much my case. As far as serious relationships go, I've had a sexless relationship (due to a medical condition on his part), I've had partners where we had sex maybe every other day, and then I've had one partner (current Canuck lover) where I would literally go insane if we weren't fucking at least twice a day. My intellectual attraction to them all was very high, and none of them were physically 'unattractive' in my book, but some guys fit closer and beyond my preferences than others - which would affect just how often I'd wanna bone.
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    Great perspectives fellas ... and the one liners !!! (papi, shadow)
    Let me toss one more

A woman marries a man hoping he will change someday. But he doesn't.
    A man marries a woman hoping she will never change. But she does.

• CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Eve

You wrote:

“My intellectual attraction to them all was very high, and none of them were physically 'unattractive' in my book, but some guys fit closer and beyond my preferences than others - which would affect just how often I'd wanna bone.”

Thank you for your candid response. I believe, and please correct me if my believe is wrong, women have to feel/be “attracted” to a man to be “wanting” to have sex with him.

The “attraction” can be to the man’s physical, social, economic, intellectual etc, etc, status in her eyes.

And I also believe that if the man is able to create a safe comfortable environment for her, she will be able to “let go” and truly enjoy the sexual experience.

Thank you again.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Strippers seem have high sex drives
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Eve, how long have you been with your current partner?

My experience has been the 1-2 times a day is much more common during new relationship energy
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @James, Canuck and I have been together for almost 2 years now. He lives in Toronto and I'd go up to see him every other month. Maybe it's because of the sexual frustration during the times away, but even now I feel my libido around him is unchanged.

I count every day towards the re-opening of the border, so next time I see him, the fuckery may be every hour on the hour. The sex has always been great.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @CJ: "and please correct me if my believe is wrong, women have to feel/be “attracted” to a man to be “wanting” to have sex with him."

I feel like this is entirely subjective and nonlinear, so you may be right to some degree, but I can't say this applies 100% to all women. There's been plenty of times where I've met an "attractive" man yet initially had no intention of bedding or dating him, but shortly after learning the extent and intents of his intellect, all the breeding buttons in me were pressed. That's why when it comes to serious strings, I've considered myself a sapiosexual.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    People vary. This includes women.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Another one liner (along the lines of @Dave_Anderson's post):

"Women look for the *one* man to satisfy *all* her needs - men look for *all* women to satisfy his *one* need"

(meant tongue-in-cheek and not that's it's universal, but funny b/c it does apply in some general sense w.r.t. women & men)
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Eve

Thank you again for your educational response

Google defines

Sapiosexual

noun
    1. a person who finds intelligence sexually attractive or arousing

You also wrote:
    “all the breeding buttons in me were pressed.”

Would you please let us know “all the breeding buttons” in your case.

I am not “asking for a friend” 😇

Thank you
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    I'll believe "sapiosexuals" exist when every MIT physics grad student is getting primo cooch.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    ⬆Papi_Chulo
    Men Are Bluetooth, Women Are WiFi
    https://tuscl.net/photos/5e3e34fd46758
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Those were some clever responses
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    A big mistake men make with women is caring about her sexual pleasure. Dont eat the pussy, dont make her cum or orgasam, stop caring about her sexual needs. Only focus on your needs, use her like a toy, a flesh light. Obejectify her in the bed. treat her well when shes dressed though.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    And Eve has just revealed the real reason the scarecrow wanted a brain
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    Also why do you care about her sex drive? I never asked my wife or GF if i could have sex with them. Whenever my moves have been rejected it was only a matter of time for the relationship to be over.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I'm sure that's worked out better.

For them.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Therrs nothing wrong with their sex drive. They only have a sex drive for 20% of men.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion