tuscl

Which Trump Policy Do You Like Best?

Wednesday, June 24, 2020 9:53 PM

47 comments

• mark94
    4 years ago
    This belongs in the politics section
    4 years ago
    I like the one where he exposes his supporters to a Covid-19 rich environment at rallys
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I like the one that almost became policy where he wanted to put a moat of alligators at the border - talk about must-see-tv - Mexican anyone?
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    We've had millions of people rioting in the streets shoulder to shoulder for weeks but President Trump's rally caused the corona scam to come back. OK, lol.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    The powers that be won't allow him to implement much of anything. He did make good progress on the trade imbalance prior to the shutdown. Hopefully this can continue in a second term. Bringing back our manufacturing base benefits everyone.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Trump seemed committed to fight the opiod crisis
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    CARES act was solid
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I liked voiding NAFTA and negotiating a new TA.

I liked vacating the Iran appeasement and reintroducing sanctions.

I liked vacting the Paris Climate Accord which gave unfair pollution permissions to China and India.

I like increased troop presence in our eastern European allies countries, with less in those of our antagonistic forner allies.

I liked the tax xuts, although they should have been paired with spending cuts.

In like investigating with intent to criminally prosecute the former bureaucrats who wrongfully investigated and prosecuted innocent Americans like Gen. Flynn
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Oops, wasn't done.

I like sanctioning states and cities which refuse to assist in prosecuting and removing illegal aliens.

I like travel restrictions on countries which are exporting terrorism and the coronavirus (and Ebola).

I like ANTIFA being designated a domestic terror group.

I like the Chinese Communist Party being firewalled from US infrastructure and technology projects.

Finally, I like Ivanka, Melania, Hope Hicks, and Kaleigh MacEnany being on TV as often as possible.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Building a wall and getting Mexico to pay for it has been Trump's biggest political achievement. But his greatest contribution to science was curing the coronavirus by drinking bleach..

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    His personal policy of calling Joe Biden "Sleepy Joe"
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Voiding NAFTA was pretty spot on
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    His policy of grabbing women by the pussy - shows he's assertive - very important for a leader
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    To me the Donald is such a hypocrite. I absolutely do not like the egotistical bastard .
    but I’m pretty sure I’ll vote for him again this next time around like i did the first time .
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I like his policy of driving liberals crazy because they can't get him out of their heads.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    I like the one that shows his Fascist Dictator behavior;

The Twitter/“Decree” issued by the POTUS, Donal J Trump, on the advice of his Fascist/Nazi supporters. The decree nullifies many of the key civil liberties of Americans citizens.

With Fascist/Nazis in powerful positions in the American government, the Twitter/“Decree” was, is, and will be used as the basis for the prosecution and imprisonment of anyone considered to be “ANTIFA” as opponents of the Fascist/Nazi American Government of Donald J Trump.

The decree will be considered by historians in the future as one of the key steps in the establishment of the Fascist/Nazi State in America.

“Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    Jun 11
    Our great National Guard Troops who took care of the area around the White House could hardly believe how easy it was. “A walk in the park”, one said. The protesters, agitators, anarchists (ANTIFA), and others, were handled VERY easily by the Guard, D.C. Police, & S.S. GREAT JOB!”
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    JC just proved my point.. "I like his policy of driving liberals crazy because they can't get him out of their heads."
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I like his policy of humility
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Remember that time he had a bad guy shot and the media was all like 'WW3 is imminent.'
  • OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    I like his ability to rape two dozen women or so and get away with it, as well as his ability to grab trailer park trash pussy.
  • OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    Oh, and the hard-on he still sports for his daughter after all these years is truly touching.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I support his policy on personal hair-care
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I like when people like OL get on a website about strippers and critique another male for having a risque sexual appetite. Lmao
  • OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    ^^Yeah, forcing yourself on women is really "risque." Most states would call it rape, you inbred piece of shit. Lmao!
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Tax cut and first step act
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ yeah, pistola would never force himself on a woman.... He is into dudes
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^ i got ninjad. That was meant for orangelover
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^feel free to stop following me around this board like the faggot obsessed stalker you are, looks like you’re the one into the cock bro
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Most states would call it rape, you inbred piece of shit. Lmao!
    -
    Innocent until proven guilty twat for brains, just like Creepy Joe
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ awww, pistola is frustrsted with his blue balls and is lashing out
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    His greatest achievement was convincing me that progressives are my enemy.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ You’ve been ranting about progressives since way before Trump came on the scene
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    On June 26, 2016, polls showed Hillary Clinton had a comfortable 12% lead over Trump. That lead continued for another 4 months. The same crack polling organizations now show Joe Biden with a comfortable lead.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    Separating children from their parents and then locking them in cages was a good one. Tax cuts for the wealthy was a stroke of genius, it’s only a matter of time before that trickles down. Aligning with dictators and alienating our allies was a brilliant strategy. Mexico building a wall, what more can be said about that one. Growing the debt to never before seen levels was smart, leave it for the kids to figure out. This current idea of taking away coverage for pre-existing conditions in the middle of a worldwide pandemic shows lots of promise too. So much winning.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    - Redoing NAFTA
    - The wall is a great idea for national security
    - Renegotiating with China
    - Banning inbound travel at Covid outbreak, that xenophobe..
    - Killing that Iran terrorist
    - Space Force
    - Tax Reform (it wasnt just trickle down and for the wealthy you knuckleheads)
    - First Step Act (freeing people in jail for stupid shit and early release programs)
    -The flourishing of Wall St and wealth creation (go ahead blame its Covid related drop all on him)
    -Rebuilding the military (go ahead and laugh but this is how many people get a degree)

Finally, unlike Obummer and Clinton, he has been a man of action. He has been far from perfect, but he is doing rather than existing. His presidency has been consequential, meaning shit happens, and this is pissing off the left.

#eatadicklibtards
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Ps I cant wait until he turns his attention to CHOP
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I thought his best policy was To require people to drink bleach to kill the coronavirus he’s way smarter than any medical doctor could ever hope to be.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Separating children from the loser scum using them to collect welfare here is a great thing. We need to make sure "migrants" know that only pain, suffering and poverty awaits them here. Trump tax cuts were lovely because the liberal scum in big eastern cities were using poor Americans in other areas of the country to subsidize the sick disgusting taxes they levy on people. You buy a million dollar home, you can afford to pay your taxes liberal swine. Lastly, making sure the useless young get nothing from us and have to earn their keep was beautiful. If I can cut laws, be a waiter, pump gas, clean toilets, be ]dishwasher, a security guard and a janitor, then the useless garbage know as the young can do it too.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    It is amazing how wilfully ignorant libs can be to ignore the truth while gleefully swallowing every splooge-filled lie that Pelosi and Schumer feed them.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    Blue states actually subsidize red states skibum. Nice rant though.
    https://apnews.com/2f83c72de1bd440d92cdb…
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    It’s amazing how willfully ignorant cons can be to the truth while gleefully swallowing every splooge-filled lie that the right wing grift media feed them.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @Richard_Head these folks ain’t conservatives they just look at how they exploded the deficit, they’re the opposite of conservatives which is a bunch of delusional science deniers
    Funny thing as a bunch of idiots can’t even grasp the concept of wearing a mask, they actually believe wearing it is an abrogation of their freedom.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Typical lib - not an original thought in his head.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Smoke another bowl, skibum, you were going off the rails there. We need the useless young to supply us with fresh stripper pussies and lithe young bodies.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If the young were to stfu and disappear I could easily forgo strip clubbing. I think its time to be done anyway.
  • OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    "I think its time to be done anyway."

SkiBum, if that means you're contemplating suicide, best of luck.
  • OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    @Richard_Head
    "Separating children from their parents and then locking them in cages was a good one. Tax cuts for the wealthy was a stroke of genius, it’s only a matter of time before that trickles down. Aligning with dictators and alienating our allies was a brilliant strategy. Mexico building a wall, what more can be said about that one. Growing the debt to never before seen levels was smart, leave it for the kids to figure out. This current idea of taking away coverage for pre-existing conditions in the middle of a worldwide pandemic shows lots of promise too. So much winning."

Also, failing to act swiftly on Covid and essentially downplaying it, leading to tens of thousands of deaths, mostly from his base.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion