Time to defund the police then try Dave chapples advice

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, June 22, 2020 6:42 PM
All black police force lol

10 comments

• mark94
    4 years ago
    Atlanta’s police force is already 58% African American.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Defund police foolish, stupid idea. Thugs would takeover😡. In Greenville TX after Civil War Yankees let X slaves run loose raping white women. Then KKK came in restored order lynched offenders.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    If they over all defund shit it will go south fast
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    #Defundthewhales
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Lets do it
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Defunding is fucking dumb. Full replacement of the police force with new blood is the way to go. 99% replacement will do the trick. Still, for the $50k or whatever cops get paid, it's not enough for this bullshit.
  • jvTroop
    4 years ago
    I agree juice! Lets fire all the black racist cops and keep all of us good guys
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Defund Black Lives Matter - unless you think Venezuela is woke and want America to imitate it
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    I think we should allow the people advocating for this to opt-out of police protection. They could list their number on 9-1-1 so that it could be blocked. They could put a sign on their front door so police know not to enter when they are being robbed. We could use the savings to cut back on the size of the police force.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Down here in southern Florida you need an alarm permit just to get the police to respond and if there’s a second or third occurrence they charge you for responding and in my business they charge you even more and you don’t even get a first response free you get a bill from the sheriffs office every time they respond to your premises
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion