tuscl

“And it ain't a strip club if they ain't showin pussy”

Sunday, June 21, 2020 8:54 PM
Cracks me up every time I hear that song lyric in a topless, non-nude club 🤣

17 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    And here I thought you were gonna troll or something...
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Trolling by quoting something and making it the title of a thread? Does anyone do that? 🤔
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Hmm. No. No one in particular does that here.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Well they show it to me once we get to vip. One sexy blonde in black bik complimented her on stage. She came to my table and modeled for me while I groped and gave her a $20 bill. When she found out I was vip she said “why don’t we go to vip and I will get naked for you.” She did - private room w adjustable lighting end table and couch. I then put 3 bens on end table and fucked her silly CFS getting off real good. Expressing my pleasure loudly. After tipped her another Ben. She said “can you come in next Wednesday?”
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Juicy J! Baby Dolls and PTs don’t play any rap 😭
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Rather topless.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Good job spice
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Haha I wish there were cats walking around a club. They could be sitting on top of various club decor glaring at everyone. With classic cat distain of either the customer or dancer or dancer silly human antics. 😸
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Ain’t it the truth
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I remember visiting the Cheetah in Hallandale and they had a cat hanging out outside the building that let me pet it. If the staff was taking care of it, I hope it made it out okay during the shutdown. ):
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I also met a strip club cat at a club in Tampa. He definitely was a 2 Chainz fan.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Maybe they have cats at topless, non-nude clubs so they can claim they’re showing pussy. Plus they might charge the cats an extra house fee.
  • TommyMoney
    4 years ago
    Hey... it was either Deepak Chopra or Kanye that famously said: "When I buy a Fleshlight... I needz the sleeve." #word FUKK TOPLESS CLUBS!!! /thread
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    EXACTLY!
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    No beaver no wood. No wood no paper. No paper no money. Show me that beautiful Y
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    Interesting!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion