Trump's Greatest Ever Tulsa Rally

joker44
In the wind
Sunday, June 21, 2020 12:15 PM
[view link] [view link] Trust Bagdad Bob

27 comments

• TommyMoney
    4 years ago
    ^^ Can't lie... those pics of Sarah Huckabee Sanders in full uniform are smokin' HAWT!
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    While Trump goes out to talk with the people, Biden hides in his basement and Pelosi keeps Congress closed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    8 MORE YEARS!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    What a crowd there must have been dozens and dozens huuge !
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Yes Biden encourages social distancing while Trump embarrassed himself trying to stroke his own ego. I would be really worried, Republicans. It's not looking good
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I’ll start worrying when Joe Biden completes a single grammatical sentence without a teleprompter. When was the last time he saw sunlight ? Our first Mole President.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ yeah - Republicans are terrified - Biden looks like an unbeatable candidate - the Dems really pulled out all the stops this time
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'm actually surprised that many people showed-up - older folks and retirees are often among the most politically involved at conventions etc - given the Covid worries I'm surprised anything more than a handful of people would show
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    @25 - let's be fair, the most generous estimate was that 19,000 seat BOK was 2/3rds full = 12,500. Would have been more if those camo-ed, gun-toting magatard sissies weren't so scared of a lone fifty y/o white woman wearing a 'I Can't Breathe' t-shirt. 😁
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    "While Trump goes out to talk with the people, Biden hides in his basement and Pelosi keeps Congress closed." When thrust into social settings, self-righteous mistrustful-paranoids become acutely aware of issues of social rank and status. Weakness is despised as inconsistent with a self-image of strength and invulnerability. At times, they may harp on the faults of others as a means of projecting dissatisfaction with their own shortcomings. Preoccupied with their own insecurities, they are notoriously sensitive to perceived slights, which indicate that others are on the attack, expect them to submit to external control [an existential fear for them], or consider them inferior. [...] **they tend to have little or no sense of humor, perhaps because levity might be an invitation to let down their guard. Moreover, a precariously low self-esteem makes it impossible for these persons to laugh at themselves.** Ambiguous communications may be interpreted as veiled insults, proof positive that others wish to attack them. By responding angrily with their own insults and threats, mistrustful-paranoids establish a reputation for being abrasive, contentious, and “dug-in.”
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I don't fully trust the polls, but they are bad for Trump, the worst they have been during his presidency. Old people in particular are turning on him. Not in mass numbers, but his support is falling from the 90s among old whites to the 80s, and that really erodes his base. He may be able to win them back in the end.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    I wouldn't trust polls either, regardless of what they are saying. People who are ripping Biden, claiming he's unfit or too old or whatever, fail to understand that many of those who will be voting for Biden aren't voting for him because they think he should be president, they're voting against Trump.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Trump looks quite shaky, my bet is he has a health crisis before Biden.
  • OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    "Trump looks quite shaky, my bet is he has a health crisis before Biden." I don't think so. He might be having difficulty controlling his bowels, which explains recent photos of stained pants on the golf course. But I believe he is healthy otherwise.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    It is my understanding that obesity is a big-issue in states like Oklahoma - so perhaps the 6k *were* the equivalent of 12k
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    In 2016 the polls were wrong because they measured those for Trump and for Hillary. They greatly overlooked those against Hillary. Not an issue this time. Biden may not excite very many people. But he doesn’t inspire the vitriolic visceral hate that Hillary did either.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Trump also now elicits a lot of visceral hate and not just from the far left. His draining the swamp involved replacing it with feces
  • OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    ^^Did someone say feces? [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The current state of affairs (extreme left protests) IMO may give Trump's campaign fuel
  • Cowboy12
    4 years ago
    President Trump should take advantage of the current situation and remind the world that Sleepy Joe's dummycrat party is the party of slavery, and vehemently opposed the civil rights act.
  • OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    ^^under ordinary circumstances, that would be a good move. But the Dems play dirty. If Trump goes there, the Dems will remind everyone that he shits his pants frequently.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Gee,Cowboy. All these years I thought President JFK (who started the process) and LBJ (who carried the ball to completion) were both Democrats, as
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    ...were both houses of Congress.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Jfk and Lbj freed the slaves? Lmao I bet the average progressive actually believes that; and in the easter bunny.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Fact is team Trump has been explaining all over the talk shows since his bare ass got whupped at his rally And as everyone knows when you’re explaining, you’re losing And boy is Trump, losing grandpa Joe is smacking him around like a deflated football
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Just like Hitlery was at this time four years ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion