tuscl

COVID-19 outbreak at Cruisin’ Chubbys strip club in Wisconsin Dells

Sunday, June 21, 2020 7:59 AM

6 comments

• whodey
    4 years ago
    Even without an outbreak, I don't think I would want to go to a strip club called "Cruisin’ Chubbys" anyways, I am more than chubby enough so I don't want a bunch of chubby dancers but I imagine Papi Chulo and a lot of others would be there in a heartbeat. How many cases have they had to qualify as an "outbreak?"

"An outbreak is defined by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services as two or more laboratory-confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the same facility or associated with a single event, with onset within two maximum COVID-19 incubation periods of each other (28 days)."

If an outbreak is 2 cases within 28 days I imagine most stores, bars, restaurants and offices in major cities would qualify as the location of an outbreak.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Is a stripper's pussy considered a "facility"?
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I bet that is the only "outbreak" out of dozens or hundreds the news felt fit to report.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    One would think this is inevitable whether strip club or not - my brother's 200+ employee office had reopened after having been locked down like many during the lockdown - this week they locked-down again bc someone in the office tested positive, not sure how long they will remain relocked but at least almost everyone is able to work from home including my bro - going forward I don't think it's sustainable to keep relocking businesses bc of a positive case, bc likely this will be the new-normal till a treatment/cure is found.
  • Goodclubrep
    4 years ago
    Some essential businesses in our area, where possible, remained open full time but scheduled employees to on 3 and off 2 in order to cut the building occupancy by half. This along with all the other safeguards has helped keep the businesses functioning and the employees apart.
    On another note however eople are doing exactly what someone said a few weeks ago regarding PPE and distancing, after 3 weeks most do not observe any safeguards and we're experiencing a real spike.
  • OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    ^^Club ad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion