tuscl

When she doesn't really put any effort in at all to get ready to see you

"Can I wear sweatpants?" "Ugh I look like shit, do you mind?" I do get this a lot. And to be honest it really doesn't bother me. I'm usually focused on the girls body when I'm having sex with her that I'm not gonna notice if she's all glammed the fuck up. But should it bother me? Is it thought behind that counts? On my end I don't exactly dress like Jiminy Cricket but I don't know how awesome it looks walking down the street with a stripper who just rolled right the fuck out of bed either. I do know these girls take like 3 hours to get ready to dance, they probably just don't want to do all that shit again and I understand that but do y'all see some of this too?

12 comments

• rattdog
    4 years ago
    i always am ready when i go through the house door. washed up, hair brushed, cologne emanating, etc. so if i'm meeting a girl for the very first time in general then yeah a little effort on her part would be nice. she wouldn't have to get dolled up to the max but at the same time a disheveled look might make me shake my head a little. i mean just at least pretend to give a shit a little.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    What kind of a meeting/date is this ? Is she just coming over to fuck you ? If so, then I'm not sure I would care what she wore to come over and just do that. Are you going out somewhere ? Is dinner or some event involved ? Then I do care.

My dates with my sugar babes are events in themselves. I want the GFE. We go to dinner, we hold hands, I parade her around like I"m some big shot with the hot girlfriend. I probably get an much enjoyment out of that as I do the sex. I want her looking fantastic when we get together. I want other guys to drool over her. But if this is just a transaction for some quick gratification , then it doens't matter what she wears. The quicker to take off, the better. But I'm not really willing to pay much for that.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I have rarely had an OTC meetup where the girl didn't make at least a little bit of effort.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    I had one that showed up for OTC with unplucked nipple hair and untrimmed bush, which are issues for me and she knew that well. I actually told her politely no we are not hooking up like that. At least she was apologetic. We rescheduled and she showed up looking better.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    The first time I met my original ATF OTC for lunch, she showed up dressed to kill and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. She said that it was the way her mother had brought her up.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Mom: “Make sure you look good especially when you are out whoring” 😉
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    For sweats "that's fine they won't stay on long".

"I look like shit" depends on the girl and what she considers looking like shit. I don't care if she's got her stripper makeup and hair on. But she should be presentable enough she could go grocery shopping.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    With few exceptions, I don't run into that either. But I don't do "run to the notell motel for a quick blowy" either -- I like some public dinner, bar hopping etc. first. Sometimes, with a girl where we're a bit more comfortable (an ATF or SB), she'll ask me if she can go casual if our plans are casual, and I always let her know "fancy yoga pants are ALWAYS acceptable and appreciated". Hell, I often prefer her in nice yoga pants over whatever else she was thinking!
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I tend to overdress, especially on a first meet basis. I prefer to make a lasting impression unless told otherwise that I can come casual or lazy.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Interesting and yeah I’m usually in a lot of different situations, recently though just been hooking up, not going out. Perhaps I give off a sweatpants vibe lol it’s all good and @jamesSD I have the same feeling on it, it’s all coming off anyway
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Warrior15

Your wrote:

“I parade her around like I"m some big shot with the hot girlfriend”

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D

You also said:

“I probably get an much enjoyment out of that as I do the sex. I want her looking fantastic when we get together. I want other guys to drool over her.”

Good Times, Good Times...
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Muddy

As long as she is hot, attractive to me, and she is clean, as in freshly showered, it is all good.

My ATF was hot no matter the outfit or time of the day and when we meet for OTC, she always looked hot and clean, in sandals and a light summer dress or dressed up for dinner at a fancy place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion