tuscl

Tampa Post Covid

BuckMcNutter
Do you have a little Italian in you?
Wednesday, June 17, 2020 2:40 PM
I don’t see any recent reviews for Mons Venus or 2001 ..... Are lap dance is back to normal?

17 comments

• pistola
    4 years ago
    TOFTT, RAR, & TY
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    *WAR Damn i fucked that up
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Post Covid - to paraphrase the Princess Bride I do not think that phrase means what you think it means.
  • BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    I think it means take one for the team But I have to drive a few hours so I was hoping there would be some Intel before I did that.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Go ahead and TOFFT !! I suspect you'll come up with a new acronym: BBJCOM. Last 3 letters meaning "come on mask."
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    That's gonna take a modified mask
  • whghIost
    4 years ago
    So no news. I miss 2001.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Sugar baby canceled on me for tonight. I might take one for the team this evening.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Mayor Jane Castor announces mandatory mask order for Tampa [view link]
  • BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    I called 2001 and they said it’s game on. But of course the host could have been spoofing me so that I come in to drop cover $$ and $ water
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Yo Mets1986 honestly Tampa’s gotta take a back seat to who is buying our fucking Mets right now. Gotta be Cohen. Git er done. Fuck outta here with Arod/JLo
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    Imagining the horror of TOFFT- $20 for cover and $10 for water. One of the burly bouncers will stick a thermometer in the ass without buying you dinner first or putting lube.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I got into the Mons Venus tonight. I'll do a Review tomorrow. Dancers and PLs have to wear face coverings. They give you one at the door if you don't have one. Other than that, It's business as usual. Not many customers when I got there at 9:30. I left about 11 and the place was filling up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    👍
  • whghIost
    4 years ago
    Need a review on 2001. I love the spaceship.
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    Pulled into the lot across from Sonic. Lots of shady characters. Bull standing around. Paid $20 cover. Bouncer check. Nick and Stacey trying to act cool. Club energy very low and reeked of desperation. Five tables and very uncomfortable chairs and stools. Mystery, Morgan, or Shayla ran at me with piss poor attitudes. Ordered a water and paid $10. Can I keep the tip? Sure so I dont have to smell your halatosis. Todd with the usual skowl on his face standing by the launch pad. Matt and Big Mike there to collect their $5 fee and show their piss poor attitudes. Chris as the DJ screaming like an idiot begging to tip the dancers. Any bachelors or birthdays out there so I can help the girls ROB you? One idiot engages the little prick. Plethora of fatties and fugglies run at me- Anais, Angela, Daisy, Devon, Kayla, Kendra, Lacey, London, Melanie, Monica, Stephanie, Veronica. Some need to lose weight, some need a shower, some need both or are unsalvagable. Took a newbie to the spaceship. It doesn't move, it doesn't blast off. It seems to be an old mobile home that was sitting on the side of the road that was modeled to look in space theme back in the 1960s or 70s. Smells awful, needs febreeze. Paid 300 to Melissa, spaceship attendant who is a stout woman in her 50s with glasses falling off her face and plays her own music. The 30 minute air dance is awful- she's nude but has a shit smell. Maybe from dancing or forgetting to wipe? Shows me close up of her pussy, and I wonder if there are diseases in there. Could do a $700 champagne room for a better time. So now you know whglost.
  • BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    I’ll skip tampa this trip. Seems like too much drama with the masks. How am I going to kiss and suck Boobies like that. @Muddy : we got more than the Wilpons to worry about. We might not even get baseball or have only 60 games ((
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion