Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I’m at a party, too many girls. Comment below so I can PM you the address

Muddy
MuddyVIP4713731148

USA

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hurry! Before it ends. A bunch of sorority girls they are just begging for dick. This is just insane get here now!!!!

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol, on my way, what's the address?

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I'd attend the party but, I'm won't be much help as far as dick goes.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Oh good. I just got my prescription for generic Tadalafil ( Cialis ). Do you want me to bring you some. ?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Oh fuck the comments work now

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I'd be there soon but I'm busy myself, I got the Swedish Girls Volleyball team over here practicing.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

you sending the address or wut?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I was counting on founder to take a little longer with fixing this so the joke could go on for more than a half hour. But look if you wanna know the truth I live in my van img.huffingtonpost.com and I have cats, it kinda smells and I talk to myself often. I apologize just on the Internet I can be as cool as I can type and I abuse that. I’m sorry.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Hahaha

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Just for that I'm not gonna invite you over to my Swedish Girls Volleyball pool party. ;D

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Wow, what a PL.

I'm going to twentyfive's party instead.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I'm closer to you Eve we are in Boca A/K/A known as the promised land ☺☺☺☺

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Hey, isn't that BagBoyJames old van?????

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement