tuscl

Hot pants are back in fashion and I approve.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, June 11, 2020 9:43 AM
For story and photos: [view link]

17 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    The pics got better as they went along. The chick with the ice cream was a definite yes.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Waists are too high. They look like granny panties.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Um the hot pants I recall made hot women look hotter. These are hot pants for fat women.
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    Forget hot pants. Bring back Mini-Skirts
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    yes to mini skirts on skinny girls like #2 and #3 in the op link.
  • ArtCollege
    4 years ago
    I like the Atomic Hotpants. (A little bit of fallout.)
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Yeah, agree with ski. I love the idea of short shorts, but with only one or two exceptions, all those pics made the girls look horrible. Can't tell if it was the hotpants or models or both. Leaning towards blaming it on the hotpants. I think gammanu got it right that part of the problem is the high waist. Maybe high waisted jeans, shorts, and panties, are the price we have to pay for actually-hot fashion like yoga pants
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    If the girls is hot, she is hot with hot-pants or no pants.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    My neighbor is hot; really hot. The fact she is 50, makes it almost unfathomable. Having said that, she looks far better in her see through top and bikini bottom than the shorts and work shirt she's wearing today.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Knit hotpants? SMH. I did like the girl checking out her own camel toe.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Number one rule on instagram is show your ass
  • WillMunny
    4 years ago
    @Shadowcat if that article was enough to get you excited, I think you're suffering from Follies withdrawals 😆
  • Heellover
    4 years ago
    Ski bum you have a much better neighbor than I do. I'm usually not jealous (or envious whatever), but all that I have to say about that is.....lucky!
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Good on the hot pants but, for me there has always been something about a topless girl in jeans (some shorts thrown in here too): [view link] [view link]
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    I would prefer Not Pants.
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    Ugh. There is no fashion trend so ugly that it won't come back.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    A beautiful women is a beautiful women regardless of what she is (not) wearing and I am sure these hot pants will look good on some women. But from the pictures, the hot pants do not look good at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion