tuscl

OTC Progression

Ch3ll
Arizona
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 2:42 PM
Have any of you guys gotten a dancer outside the club just for dances? If so, did that first "just dances" turn into more activity unexpectedly then or in the future?

33 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    LapDanceKing82 posted a similar thread about 2 weeks ago and he kinda got laughed off the board as to why would anyone want to do OTC just for dances or why would a dancer want to do OTC just for the price of dances.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Nope!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    OTC is not my thing so others with more experience can give better opinions, but to me it's best to just be straightforward w.r.t. what one wants vs hoping for the stars to align - at the end of the day it's business and most dancers' agenda is to make the most $$$ for the least (most dancers would prefer to not put out if they can still make good $$$) - it's usually more up to the custy to get what he's paying-for/wants - the question in the OP is sorta analogous to paying for VIP then going to VIP hoping it works out. As has often been in the past, often times it's helpful to build a bit of a relationship with a dancer in the club and then try to take it to the next-level.
  • Ch3ll
    4 years ago
    Yeah I would hope it turned into more, but if this first encounter does happen I'm going in expecting just dances. Which is what we've agreed to so far. Did LapDanceKing say how his experience went?
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "I paid for OTC and all I got was this lousy LDK"
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ldk82 thread: [view link]
  • Ch3ll
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the thread link Papi_Chulo. I briefly read the beginning posts of that one some time ago. You guys are right, it's a stupid way to go. My pockets aren't that deep and it'd be stupid to pay for a room just for some dances the same I'd see in the club.
  • Ch3ll
    4 years ago
    Dancer and I couldn't agree on terms so it's moreover not happening. I can't say I'll never take this route, but I'd be interested to see/know if with another dancer or PL this does happen and hope and dreams come true lol.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "but I'd be interested to see/know if with another dancer or PL this does happen and hope and dreams come true lol." No, because it includes a baked in assumption that the sex is the biggest hurdle in her decision. For many girls the bigger hurdle is being willing to isolate herself in a private place with you. The sex is just a stutter step from there unless you think she's a high school virgin. Worse though, by pitching her for something as odd as clothed hotel LDs, you could actually make her less comfortable with you and your true motives.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    No not just for dances but have had them do a couple of dances as preliminary to the real attraction of the session / fucking a young 20 something mistress who is all in meetup on regular basis. Usually w mine dances or photos as preliminary to the fucking. She would promise bring sexy bik but then say “I could not sneak it past him.” Wtf would I want rent room for just for dances when I could get them at club on the floor or vip?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    In life, as with women, being proactive/assertive and going for it is what often gets results vs hoping/wondering (you can't get a hit if you don't swing the bat) - can't say I'm a pro at practicing what I preach but ...
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Dancer and I couldn't agree on terms so it's moreover not happening." Charged too much? "I can't say I'll never take this route," Never say never. Remember the girl who didn't give it up the first time you made out, then fucked your brains out later for respecting her? It's kind of like that. "but I'd be interested to see/know if with another dancer or PL this does happen and hope and dreams come true lol." More to say on this later. lol
  • Ch3ll
    4 years ago
    @wallanon Yeah she charged too much. It was pretty much what she would have made if she had danced a full hour in VIP; $25 a song. And to me it's crazy, but I've never spent that amount on her at the club ever. She knows that, but was firm on her making the same as she would at the club for the same effort. Papi_Chulo was spot on about that. Yeah I tend to believe in the never say never, so only many more SC adventures will tell.
  • DH7400
    4 years ago
    If you get the sense that she is pretty wild, but imposes limits at the club, I would definitely try outside, even if initially it is planned as PG or R, and see where it or the 2nd or 3rd one goes. I had/have one like that once...the 3rd time, it was on like donkey kong. Repeated many many times. On the other hand, if she seems timid and inexperienced, it will likely be an uphill effort, and you may not get far. I’ve had two or three of those... The rest would be the standard outside activity assumptions. Some fade out, some build to the highest heights you couldn’t previously had imagined, others go up and down and back in quality. As far as cost, I’ve found outside to usually be 1.5 to 2x the donation for a wild 30 min VIP with all the toppings. But there is no comparison between a well picked outside meetup versus the club. Club costs are the investment, the return is on the outside. When you get a reasonable offer, go for it!
  • Ch3ll
    4 years ago
    @DH7400 You got me motivated to save and possibly just follow through! I say that with seriousness. Next time I'm in the club I'm going to count how many songs play in an hour to see if I'm getting somewhat a better deal despite the hotel room cost I'm incurring. She texted a little before I posted this that she doesn't feel comfortable meeting outside the club despite the one time we did meet for dinner and I dropped her off. I asked her this because I was just thrown off how it went from that to seemingly not even able to do a dinner date/hangout. So I might just text her next time I'm headed to the club and just bring enough to enjoy her and some other prospects.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    We were throwing a going away party for a dude at work and I volunteered my house. I talked to two strippers from a local club about doing a "private show" and set up the time and fees... these two were smoking and showed up right on time with their bouncer; cool biker dude that spent most of his time drinking beers on my patio. Well, let's just say their dance show turned into a little more than that and the two hours turned into more like four hours. Both of my spare bedrooms were in use off and on. Those ladies made bank that night to the tune about $2G each. At one point they were both butt naked in my kitchen charging $10 a pop for guys to do body shots off their "body part" of choice. The one was literally coated in all flavors of schnapps, whiskey and vodka..... a was a gracious host and let her rinse off in my master bath shower. Of course, I politely soaped her back for her and she expressed her gratitude in a fine manner.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    I don't think that OTC dances are that bad of an idea and could work in both parties favor. A lot would depend on the conditions of the club she works at - how much of a cut the club takes for a dance or a private room, how restrictive the club is on mileage regarding topless, nude and touching. If the club takes a large cut of the dances, charges a lot for the room and restricts mileage or nudity then both parties can profit by meeting in the middle and cutting out the club.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    I just make them offer meetup otc. $$$. Just let Ben do the blocking...
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "She texted a little before I posted this that she doesn't feel comfortable meeting outside the club despite the one time we did meet for dinner and I dropped her off. " Up until now you had the benefit of the doubt.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Your progress is moving in the wrong direction.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I can understand OTC dances being more of a thing now if your area actually enforces 6 foot away air dances in the club. It does seem from reading on here that most clubs are not remotely following the social distancing lmao, but maybe some areas or clubs are idk!
  • ancientlurker
    4 years ago
    I've done it - she can go full nude (doesn't happen in local clubs) - I don't have to drive so can drink as much as I like (pre-Lyft days) - generous touching - no prying eyes They were okay reasons then, but I wouldn't do it again.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ Ancient, next time just throw her another Benji and fuck her. Sheesh.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    This is another one of those "only on tuscl" topics. Here in the real world, when a guy solicits a dancer for a hotel room meet and the girl agrees, both parties understand that sex is involved. It usually doesn't even need to be spelled out, but in those rare instances when I hear something like "And what do you want to do there?" I respond with "What do you think?" and that's all that needs to be said.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Whether dancer or SD site gal if I solicit meetup at notel it is sex. A couple years a 28 yo gal off SA needed $140 for her phone bill. I met her at a notel attractive blonde in black skirt. I got room and we got under way on couch. I stripped her and felt her up stripping her down to sexy black bik bra and pantries. I then stripped those off like wild horny animal out condom on my hard dick ducked her mish for awhile she said “you seem very experienced.” We then switched to CG and she got me off fee minutes I shot and shot and could feel her climax. Afterwards she lit up and said “I hope we can meet on regular basis / I can give you relief. My boyfriend is a doark who does not understand my financial needs.” We met many more times after that. It was thrill banging some guys gf.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I did not go to the strip club looking for just lap dances, so I did not arrange OTC for just dances and certainly anything arranged OTC was not unexpected unless she brought along anither stripper.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @player11 you have some interesting posts, usually barely on topic but nonetheless interesting. Anyone else learn to decipher @player11's posts, once you learn to read them, they are sort of interesting stories.
  • max_starr
    4 years ago
    The "rules" of OTC. I can take you to the park, for a ride in my car....hang at your place maybe....for free (boring) If I take you to dinner, drinks, fun, there is going to be serious sex involved....and you're going to be well compensated. I tried the "boyfriend" thing and its a rip off.. Take what you want and reward for it. This is my advice.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Yeah I did, and it ended up being a lot more. It was with a new dancer to the club. First dance was very good and she mentioned how much more fun she could have in her old club, before it was shut down. I knew of the club and had a lot of fun there several years before, so had an idea what she was open for. That first dance she asked to exchanged #'s. She was hot and her dance was good enough that I agreed. Her first few texts were, are you stopping by tonight. Eventually she asks me if I ever see dancers outside the club, and then asks if I would be up to seeing her outside. I ask her to clarify, and she says, "it's just dances, no sex, but a lot more private, and we can have a lot more fun." Knowing how dancers are at the club she used to work at, I decide to take her up on the dance. Ended up her idea of sexual relations, was the same as Bill Clinton's. Also ended up costing quite a bit less than a half hour in the club, and the fun lasted well over and hour and a half.
  • Ch3ll
    4 years ago
    Tempting, tempting, tempting those of you who did and it turned out to be quite the good experience. If I follow my plan it'd be the end of this month IF I spend my money that way or just do the usual roll of the dice strip club visit.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Tempting, tempting, tempting those of you who did and it turned out to be quite the good experience. " Sure it was. :)
  • max_starr
    4 years ago
    I'm not going to settle for a dick sucking OTC most of the time... I must admit I have let it slide from regulars who were in a hurry and I shouldn't have. But these were extremely odd cases....that I shouldn't even mention But here is one story... A couple years ago...my atf at the time calls me up....I am at the Crazy horse in ... She says, I have to come and see you now...I'm so fucking horney I told her sure, it would be fun for you to come in to this club with me... When she shows up...she calls from the parking lot. She says she can't come in becaus so-and-so wants to fight her.... and I don't really doubt this lol. But, can we say "bait and switch"? So I come out into the parking lot... she has borrowed the bar manager's car to come and see me.. She says, "lets go for a ride..." ok.. She drives to a neighborhood and parks and starts sucking my dick... It was all well and good...though she was high on xanax and shouldn't have been driving...But I survived.. She obviously needed cash so I hooked her up... She drove me back to the Crazy horse and I went back in and picked up where I left off. If she wasn't hot as fuck and really did it for me like no one else, I wouldn't have obliged her rediculousness... but she was an entertainer and good...so wtf.
  • max_starr
    4 years ago
    I do find it hilarous that the acting "house mada" aka bar manager actualy lent her car to this girl to come and see me at another strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion