tuscl

Minneapolis clubs opening Wednesday

grand1511
Euphoria
Sunday, June 7, 2020 4:03 AM
A quick scan through social media shows many Minneapolis clubs will be opening this Wednesday. Not sure about other Minnesota cities, or the level of dance restrictions that might be in place.

13 comments

• Mate27
    4 years ago
    Grab a night stick before you go.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    They need to open so the protesters have new people to rob.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Will mileage go up after they defund the police?
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Yeah, I'm expecting just a ton of reviews from MPLS. What a mess that town is. The mayor is cool, though. He can dance (literally and figuratively) .
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    The mileage in Minneapolis has never been very high in the first place. But it will be interesting how things go with clubs reopening amidst all that’s gone on lately.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Something tells me the police in Minneapolis have more important things to focus on than lap dance mileage.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I'm hoping the Minneapolis clubs are more fair with the fees they charge girls w/ how fucked up everything is- especially Rick's w/ their crazy house fee.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Blah .. judging by the behavior of the numerous "Ricks" on this board I doubt a place called Rick's will be reasonable about anything.
  • mjx01
    4 years ago
    It will be interesting to see what the restrictions are in the MSP area... although my guess is that the 'safe' money would be on my business trip to MSP not happening
  • bigtim47
    4 years ago
    While not in the Cities , but an hour north near St. Cloud, Sugar Daddy"s in closed for good. looking for buyers!
  • silkypants
    4 years ago
    [view link] Maybe Minneapolis could be the new Detroit/Inkster. Everyone knows self policing works for strip clubs. A study by the city of Minneapolis found that people were having quite a bit of fun in the more private areas of strip clubs in Minneapolis by what they left behind. It has been many years since I have been in a Minneapolis strip club. There aren't many that are outside of the city of Minneapolis and the suburb police watch them closely.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    No Justice - No Lapdances
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Yeah MPLS is rather tame on the floor but the private rooms can be questionable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion