tuscl

In all my years and all my fears Mr. Dugan you are a piece of shit case closed

title says it all

21 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I don't post for a few days and already the cries for attention start. Sheesh.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @lone-wolf
    You Laverne and Shirley faggot.
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/78/93/a1/…
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    And another lone_wolf emerges.

Eventually, it may end up being a tribe 😀
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    That would be a "wolf pack".

"Tribe" would be a racist slur.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Eventually, it may end up being a tribe 😀"

Or a goofball with too much time on her, er, I mean his hands. 😉
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Is tribe a racial slur? Everyone keeps referring to tribalism in politics and sociology. I personally think it's misused when out of its anthropological definition and the context of native peoples.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Tribe is oftentimes used as a slur against jews.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Hmmm... This person has started 4 threads. 3 of them are to talk about Rick. I guess Mr Dugan has a fan !
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Someone just wants to swallow his semen.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’ve heard tribe used by Jews referring to one another like he/she’s a member of the tribe never thought it was an insult but I guess if you want to be insulted it’s not hard to find something that annoys someone
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    @gammanu95 “Is tribe a racial slur?”

Context is everything. Considering that I was drinking when I made to comment my intent could have either been an attempt at humor or else a horrifying display of my inner SJW sensitivities. lol
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    On behalf of wolves everywhere, I apologize.

Not only because #wolflivesmatter, but I imagine they would be really terrifying if pissed off. 😅
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    Exactly. I once said to my cat, "So I guess I'm part of your tribe now, huh?"

He didn't speak to me for hours. Then he finally said, "no, I'm a Lion and you're a part of my PRIDE!"

I felt bad not having said the correct term for his fellow cats, as yes, he is a relative to the lion. So I didn't break the news to him that a group of his kind would actually just be called a clowder.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Interesting to not that only lions have prides (although Pumas have packs and prides). A group of Leopards is called a "leap"; a group of Tigers an "ambush" and a group of Cheetahs a coalition, although I never checked up on that one.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Who’s the passive aggressive pussy behind the OP account?
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    ^Probably Ricky Douchebag himself. He loves being the center of attention and doesn't care how he gets it.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    doctor, if i was going to do that, I'd take a page from your book and create a fake dancer profile to tell others how great a guy I am. 😉
  • babyRickyDugy
    4 years ago
    I'm telling mooommmmmyyyyyyy!!!!!!
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    I Lol'd at that avatar for 20 seconds. How'd I miss this guy before, he's been around since September.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    "if i was going to do that, I'd take a page from your book and create a fake dancer profile to tell others how great a guy I am."

Really? So tell us who this fake dancer profile is. I'm sure the other readers here would love to see you prove what a fraud I am. As far as I am aware, only two dancers here have ever mentioned me, and that's because I have met them in person, as have numerous other members. I used to think you were of at least average intelligence. Now I think you're just stupid. Or delusional. Or both.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Somehow I doubt that this lone wolf is an actual wolf, because a real wolf would recognize the awesomeness of the ricks and bow down before my brother from an ape mother.

You know what the proper terminology for a group of ricks is? That’s right... a group of ricks is also known as a frickin AWESOME of ricks.

Don’t you forget it. ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion