tuscl

California clubs reopening timeline?

Sunday, May 31, 2020 11:13 PM
I haven't been able to find any timeline for California clubs reopening. Haircuts are open and bars that serve food, which apparently is part of stage 2 opened last week in some counties. Churches are reopening this week. I haven't heard anything about adult clubs. Anyone heard any details?

29 comments

• JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Everything is varying by county. Maybe July? Maybe later
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    In SF, restaurants are reopening for indoor dining, with city moving date sooner or later depending on infection rates. Most or all SF TL clubs have food so I assume they’ll get to open then. Bars set to open in August date TBD. If I’m in area already I’d go for the show and to drink but won’t target a trip til dances are available and no masks required
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    ^ In SF, restaurants are reopening for indoor dining **on July 13
  • 501traveler
    4 years ago
    Check out the clubs social media. There are some clubs that have opened in certain parts of CA. Angels and Library in S CA, Centerfolds in Chico and Deja Vu in Stockton have posted that they are open.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Sounds like topless bars reopening first. I was more interested in nude clubs. I don't see any news on social media for clubs I frequent.
  • BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    Yes I like to get some fiv So I will wait for nude bar openings
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    In some states where clubs have reopened, it's mostly business as usual - in other states the clubs are only allowed to operate as breastaurants - i.e. when Cali clubs open, it may not be enough to have a good time even if they are open, but hopefully they'll be allowed to operate as SCs vs breastaruants.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Ok, thanks for your opinion. BTW, there are other high mileage clubs in Southern California outside of COI. Even some of the clubs with lower mileage in general, you can get extras with the right dancers on the right days and times. The hunt is half the fun in my view.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    There was a review published tonight for TJ's in Stanton
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    Only NorCal clubs I went to that had food service were Gold Club (San Francisco) and Gold Club Centerfolds (Sacramento adjacent). Indoor dining has already returned to Sacramento, but clubs are still closed. It may be a while before clubs can open again up here. I could see this as the final nail in the coffin for independent clubs such as Mitchell Brothers.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    I saw the TJ's review, thanks. Sounds like OC is leading the reopening in SoCal.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    ->”Only NorCal clubs I went to that had food service were Gold Club (San Francisco) and Gold Club Centerfolds (Sacramento adjacent)“ Not sure about bow Sacto clubs will reopen. SF is doing the Stages 1 - 4 reopening thing. Restaurant inside dining reopening July 13, bars mid -Aug 15, all subject to earlier or later depending on infection rates. Stage 4 is nightclubs, concerts, sports events. Remains to be seen which one the SF clubs will fall into. Info I’ve been told about GC is it’ll be gloves and masks and no “performances” at reopening - don’t know if no performances means no stage or no dances/rooms or both. Sounds awful. I won’t be going. Or better said if there’s stage I might go and watch and drink I’d go check it out if I were already in SF but I sure as hell won’t make a trip.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    The only SCs that matter To Me Is the ones in COI. When COI clubs and TJ opens up, I’ll be back
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Sure go there get co from a ho
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Your chances getting covid in SC high
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Player 11, fuck off. You're by far the most negative fucker on these boards lately. You sound like an overprotective, paranoid ass mom that doesn't want you to do shit. All you talk about is contracting HIV all fucking day. Man you are fucking annoying! Take that negative ass attitude and go fuck off with SJG off these boards somewhere. Or a better idea....loosen the fuck up and contribute some positivity some time. As for my grand state of CA, as I said before, I wouldn't be surprised if we're the last state to open clubs up. I'm interested to see how Gold Club Centerfolds in Rancho Cordova is, since that was my favorite club. Curious to see how Deja Vu Centerfolds in SF turns out also.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Well then go get co from y Cali ho. Better cover it I hear high hiv rate out there. 6-11 pct sex workers infected specially near so border. But According to article condoms only give 70 pct protection.....
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I am kinda curious if California is as fucked as they all say. I mean I've worked at an employee status club elsewhere (not in Cali) and yeah on paper my cuts were like - u sold how much and u only keep dis? wut? But in reality there was still quite a bit in take home money... And some of the money the club "stole" really just went towards me paying taxes w/o me sorting thru it.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    ^@blah, when you travel dance in Cali, plz let us Californians know
  • zodiacmouse
    4 years ago
    I am hearing from a BE LAX dancer that they are trying to reopen next week
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    San diego clubs may have a date by Friday. Guessing between late June and early July. They are trying to get the tourism season restarted. We will see how that goes
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    BE LAX next week? Maybe I keep my LA trip booked after all...
  • 501traveler
    4 years ago
    Sahara Theater just posted they are reopening tomorrow. Hopefully their sister clubs will be opening up soon
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Not sure about clubs, but it appears that bars in some counties in the Bay Area are being allowed to open with limited occupancy starting tomorrow. Seeing as how bars were in the last phase of reopening I'd say it's a good sign for clubs opening also. I'll keep looking around for more specific info.
  • SneakySecret2
    4 years ago
    Synn COI announced they are reopening soon
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    It might be interesting to go to Synn COI and see how or if they practice social distancing in the VIP rooms.
  • weatherlol
    4 years ago
    Some oc club opening this Friday
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Apparently Cheetahs in San Diego is now open. I may check it out just to see what it's like.
  • 501traveler
    4 years ago
    Pure Gold in Rancho Cordova just posted that they're open. Hopefully Gold Club Centerfolds reopening isn't far behind
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion