tuscl

Wackos JAX

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Is open. All barstools removed., no standing at bar allowed. Most of staff wearing masks. Very few customers, especially for a Fri evening. No dancers on stage, but quite a few dancer looking types wearing civilian clothes walking around. Also a couple of cops walking around checking things out.

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Wow - dancers in civilian clothes and cops walking in the club - that is def a different scene - thanks for the update
  • ime
    4 years ago
    That used to be such a fun club, but it was dying before all of this when they closed all the good corner booths.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    " ... cops walking around ... "

So that's the virus everyone's warning me about.

On the other hand, I saw someone comment on a local news page that Passions is open today as well and that they're "already full of people". Comment was posted around 2PM. Wonder if their bar looks the same.
  • NoahWhey
    4 years ago
    Gold club has posted some things that make it look like they might be open as well. No idea what that situation might be.
  • BigPoppa99
    4 years ago
    ))Yes. Passions is open. And business appears to be good!
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    So about 10 minutes after I got there the cops left, and then 10 minutes after that all of the dancer looking girls left, leaving about 1/2 dozen guys in the place. I left soon the thereafter.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    LOL - did you hit any other clubs in the area?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Wow. I’ve heard of some places doing “must wear clothes”—oddest thing
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Papi: after Wackos I drove down the street to Emperors f/k/a Scores. They were doing temperature scans at the door. Inside, same as Wackos. Barstools gone and no dancers. You were required to buy food with a drink. The clubs are obviously opening under the guise of restaurants.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    ^ 😟
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion