tuscl

Just think of Social Distancing Re-openings like Strip Clubs after a Raid.

That's all it really is actually. Just like how strict your favorite club becomes after a raid or law enforcement entanglement. They clamp down on no touching rules and practically place a sentry in V.I.P. But after a few weeks leniency sets in and things go back to normal.

After all the people out on beaches and such, I expect things to get back to normal sooner than I anticipated.

1 comment

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    Interesting idea, but I think it's going to vary club by club even in the same town. I had a dancer all over me for multiple songs yesterday until the manager came by enforced the rules. Technically he was doing his job, so I shrugged it off. But throwing the cold shoulder towards me was a little much considering I was the only one really spending any money at that point. On second thought, the cold shoulder might've been his way of being polite because obviously he'd just kept his club from making money in that moment. There was another dancer who would've gotten some private dance cash if he wasn't bird-dogging the situation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion