tuscl

CNN article: Can the world's oldest profession survive the age of social distanc

NeverEnuf
"That's why it's so great: People have to pay attention to you because you're naked," says dancer Breauna with a laugh.

10 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @NeverEnuf

To answer the question:

Can The World's Oldest Profession Survive The Age Of Social Distance?

YES

“Prostitution is a calling with many hazards, sadness and tragedy, but it accepts human nature. It knows what some people need, and perhaps that is why every society has found a way to accommodate it.”

— Roger Ebert
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    The answer is in the headline. It's the oldest profession for a reason. There has always been a supply and a demand. And there always will be. It has survived plagues and the AIDS scare. This is just a blip on history's screen by comparison.
    OK, I'm done getting deep for the night. I need a beer.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    It's lived through everything else in the past millenia or two.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    CJKent your replies are typically like a fart in church. ThIs Is the church of TUSCL. Or as I like to to brand it as "The church of no chance of sainthood,"

Remember what Confucius said "He who farts in church sits in own pew."
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Ive seen hookers at yhe 99 cent store.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I don't think people will stop wanting money and sex
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Hmm, could the oldest profession actually be the key to creating herd immunity?

"We finally beat coronavirus. Now, about that cure for herpes..."
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    There will be pussy and pls searching for it until the end of time. The only thing that changes is how we pay for it and how much young pussy will cost.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Without a doubt it will survive. Certainly as long as there are mongers.....one guy I know did whores up until his wedding then resumed 2 weeks after saying “strippers and whores are like Jack n Box that week you will some before and after a nice evening dinner at a steakhouse.”
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    Yes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion