tuscl

UK Cheerleaders Public Nudity - Pics or it didn't happen!

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver

12 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I volunteer to perform my own internal investigation in this matter.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Upright citizen, always willing to go the extra mile for his tuscl friends! 😜😄
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    Two years ago, I went to the sweet 16 in Kansas City, and stayed in a hotel with the Kentucky cheerleaders. They were cute and were using the gym and hanging out in the hotel bar. If I only knew this then, I would have volunteered to be a hazing prop.
  • SteveSutton
    4 years ago
    This story is getting a lot of traction here in KY. There are very polarized views on this. Allegedly 60 people were interviewed. Some of the cheerleaders are saying none of this happened. Truth is probably somewhere in the middle.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Saw a report that one parent that reported it saw social media pics that were NSFW. Apparently still monitored her little girl's phone.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    Alcohol, hazing, nudity, sex, gang-bangs. Ashley Judd has experienced it all.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Cheerleader pussy most admired by hobbyists.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    I will google them using photos as filter. They sound like fun.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ I hate pussy too!
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    What hypocracy, for decsdes cheerleaders have gone the extra mile to serve the school but reports of public nude photos and the ax comes down on the coach and staff.

These universities are such hypocrites, they use the cheerleader sexuality to sell luxary suites, season tickets, entertain boosters, and cinvince recruits but a public nude picture demands the firing of a coach.

I have a few contacts in a prominent university and he tells stories of when he was recruited and how a few cheerleaders "convinced" him to attend.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    If the NCAA is going to allow college athletes to profit off of their names and images, why not allow cheerleaders to profit off of sexy photos and videos?

• goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Apparently this was at an official function that also included hazing and underage drinking. If they were not cheerleaders this would be college kids having fun. I do not recall, but was the Duke Lacrosse coach fired back when those more serious criminal allegations were made? I do not think so.

I know an ex-cheerleader that said she got really good at blowjobs because of cheerleading. She added, no, not the other cheerleaders. I guess there is a reason they are all at the high roller fundraising events. Sorry, no pics!

I think in part the coach was fired for allowing the school to be embarrassed by the cheerleaders documenting they are drunken hoes on social media. Maybe the Girls Gone Wild guys were there filming, too! Who knows :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion