Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Which one of you guys did this?

nicespice
nicespiceVIP10284

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

...Being the popsicle man 😜

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Lol just another one of us literal SD‘S

Profile picture for DenimChicken
DenimChicken
•

Just trying to spread some cheer!

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Nicespice, is this your way of asking for a popsicle? If so...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I will flash my man tiddys for a popsicle

Profile picture for jacej
jacej
•

Notice that the girl in the video has a popsicle in her hand.. I'm just sayin'.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! That is hilarious!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

What flavor of popsicle did she get ?

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

It's not JuiceBox. Chicken Fingers is his currency.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Hmmm. I’ve got a tasty popsicles for any stripper who really needs a fix.

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

No fair!!! She outed me!!!

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

If the man was handing out fruit cups I would have shit my pants.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

So if I flash both titties, I could get two popsicles . . .

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Absolutely Eve

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

LOL.... love it and those are always funny as hell.

Profile picture for Techman
Techman
•

There is another one circulating with a roll toilet paper.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

This one is still the best: facebook.com

But that one is pretty good too

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Lol Dolfan that is a way better deal.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yay! Popsicles!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement