tuscl

Very short hair on strippers

Even bald. The haircut on the head I'm referring to. I don't think I've seen this on a white girl in a club but I have seen some black/mixed girls really pull this off. If they have a rockin body it can really work in my opinion because it's so different. I have a buddy of mine who is fiercely against it though. Examples could be Charlize Theron in Mad Max Fury Road and that girl Amber Rose is pretty hot. I could definitely be into it on the right girl. What are your thoughts on that look?

24 comments

• sinclair
    4 years ago
    If she has an amazing body, I could look past the very short hair. If she has no boobs and a barely feminine figure, it is a definite pass. They just end up looking too much like a guy. On the face, anything less than a pixie haircut screams butch or feminist.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    It's not too common with the dancers in my area, but short/no-hair can look divine to me with the right face and figure ~
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Short hair only works if a woman has delicate, feminine facial features. Small ears help.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Crew cut level short, I can't imagine getting past it. Pass for me
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Pretty sure the hair is the part of a dancer I care the least about. It clearly wouldn't be my first choice but it won't stop me, if the rest of the body is fantastic sign me up.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Love long hair or a feminine Aubrey Hepburn, but no hair? Don't think I could deal with it. Well, maybe, if anyone has seen the first Star Trek movie (for the most part, unwatchable).
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    I remember Demi Moore in GI Jane, she's an attractive woman with an amazing body in that movie, so having almost no hair doesn't matter.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    There’s a dancer at Palazio who had a buzz cut, but she always wore a wig when actually out on the floor. I don’t think that’s something most men would be partial to.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Crew/buzz cut is not something I necessarily find attractive but it's not necessarily a deal-breaker - some girls can def pull it off bc of their particular facial-features and/or eyes.

e.g. Halle Berry used to pull off the short hair look and probably looked better with short vs long hair.

• JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Usually it only works with young girls with very feminine faces.
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    I'm good with short as a pixie cut.
  • DandyDan
    4 years ago
    I used to have a favorite for a short time who had shaved her head because she got really drunk one night and did something really stupid. Short hair or not, one fact made her beautiful, which was she swallowed.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    If a girl has a beautiful face - then having very short hair can draw more attention to her beauty. I would enjoy dances from a girl with a very short cut.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    I much prefer hair on top bald down below.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I associate butch hair styles with lesbians and lesbos are a turn off for me. Bi is OK.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "lesbos are a turn off for me"
    . . .
    Good thing they're lesbos. LOL
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    I have lesbian tendencies
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    ***"I'm good with short as a pixie cut."

That's about my limit also. Very few women look good in pixie cuts to me, but I've seen some who have
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    ***"There’s a dancer at Palazio who had a buzz cut, but she always wore a wig when actually out on the floor. I don’t think that’s something most men would be partial to."

There was a local dancer here who did the same for a while. She was gorgeous -- gorgeous face, gorgeous body -- and her wigs tended to look good (at least to a horny PL's eye, I'm sure not to other strippers). So I was tremendously attracted. Unfortunately the wigs started irritating her head or something, and so she started just going around in her buzz cut, which was a boner killer for me. For management also, I suppose, because they told her to put the wigs back on or vamoose. She vamoosed
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I saw a dancer once that had just the top of her head shaved. With curly hair our the sides and back, she looked like Larry from the Three Stooges. Or many of her customers. WTF was she thinking?
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    There are a few actresses who can make it work. Emma Watson. Carey Mulligan. Cara Delavigne.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Showing my age, Mia Farrow rocked that look.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Lmfao GM
  • crsm27
    4 years ago
    I think that it all depends on the dancer. Like some have stated you need the right features to pull it off.

But I dont mind short hair on women. But some can pull it off while others cant. Think of it this way... some girls can pull off the "rocker" vibe or "goth" look while others cant. It is the same with the hair. IMHO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion