tuscl

What if the Confederate won the civil war ? Alternative history thought exercise

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
If anyone is interested in this im posting a link to a 4 part YouTube series that is based on a 9 book series that goes over the big what if of the Confederate winning the civil war

https://youtu.be/OqYBXrW_5gA

12 comments

• bdirect
    4 years ago
    we would be say You All alot
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    You reckon LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    One study i did said that the Confederate wanted nothing to do with the North but was making plans to invade Mexico

Think about that shit
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i believe you .......... juice attacks mexico
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    The Nazis would have developed the Bomb first and dominated the world.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    I don't think there was ever any chance that the south would win in the sense that they would take the whole country just that the south would be a separate country. I kind of wished that happened. The north would have a president who isn't a complete idiot
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    if the south won, it would be a mistake by them....... the north has no jobs and cities full of gangs and crack head
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    LOL
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    If that happened then would it be legal to marry your sister in all 50 states?

SJG would still be SOL because nobody’s gonna let him marry his goat, unless he moves to Pakistan.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Omg lol
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    If the south won - their intention was to secede. So, we would need a passport to travel from NY to SC.

What about FL? I’ve heard folks say they weren’t part of the South. Would FL be it’s own country?
  • booji boy
    4 years ago
    If the South had won and seceded, it probably would have left the two halves vulnerable to takeover by the Europeans (England in the North, France or Spain in the South).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion