Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Today is National Honesty Day

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

How many girls have you really fucked?

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•
  1. :

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•
Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Still 0 it's all been a lie

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

You mean total or just the ones we didn’t have to pay?

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Good point gob.......... do we add in P4P?

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I assumed total.

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

😁 Honesty Day is celebrated on April 30 in the United States to encourage honesty and straightforward communication in politics, relationships, consumer relations and historical education. It was invented by M. Hirsh Goldberg, who chose the last day of April for two reasons. First, since the first day of that month, which is April Fools' Day, celebrates falsehoods. Second, it is the anniversary of the First inauguration of George Washington on April 30, 1789. <Wikipedia 😁

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Based on Eve's criteria my WAG would be........ 35-40?.... not like I keep a list or anything.

Profile picture for herbtcat
herbtcat
•

Honesty Day is a lie.

Trust me.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Just fucked? Blow jobs don’t count?

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Only one. At a time.

Girlfriends plus the P4P over the last 30 years or so, probably 70 or 80 different ones. Most were P4P. Or the cynic in me says they were all P4P. Except my babysitter because I wasn't the one paying.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I don't think I want to admit how much of a slut I am !

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

@shadowcat

The answer to your question

How many girls have you really fucked?

It is; not one.

I only make love to nice, beautiful women

Profile picture for samiel
samiel
•

6 - I am 44.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

What does honesty have to do with sex?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Does mentally count?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Hell, I'm still a virgin.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Fucked without a condom -came inside - 108 as of 1990.

Profile picture for DenimChicken
DenimChicken
•

0.75

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Apparently Shadow is the Virgin Mary of TUSCL.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Today is May 1st. :D But to honestly answer the question, I lost count a few years back, somewhere over 100, probably around 120-130, and no they weren't all free, but I only started P4P about 9 years ago.

Profile picture for joatmon
joatmon
•

If it is national honesty day, have the politicians had their mouths sewed shut for the day?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement