tuscl

Carmen Electra is the hottest woman ever!

48-Cowboy
Forcing Baby Boomers To Stop Being Babies
Forget Marilyn Monroe and Anna Nicole Smith

9 comments

• Hannathedog79
    4 years ago
    I would be the first to counter with Phoebe Cates in her Fast Time days and that SI Swimsuit model Paulina Poritzkova in the mid-80's. And then there's........ Forget it, I can't remember all of their names, but it seems there's been at least a couple every decade that I liked better than Carmen. Beyonce, the singer, is another than comes to mind, based on pictures I saw from 10 years ago. Unfortunately, they pretty much all start to lose it once they get into their mid-to-upper 30's. Of course, if you like the thick thighs, then your tastes are probably completely different than mine.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Very hot...but on TUSCL there are not universals. In fact some people's 10's are other 6's, ratings vary wildly and if people couldn't argue then this place would cease to exist.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    In her time one of the finest walking. Didn't Rodman get some of that sweetness?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    She was pretty fine before Rodman stuffed it.

I still might go Brooke Burke in her prime tho.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    just googled her for current photos - holding up better than I remembered.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    How big is her cock. All of the pics I found of her show her tucking 😔
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Carmen Electra is one of the most beautiful and sexy women ever.

As far as her choices - Dennis Rodman and Dave Navarro - I’m sure she’s got a few screws loose in her head. But she’s gorgeous!

Was she with Prince too?
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    There’s a long list of hot women that Prince “ befriended”. He had one helluva life.
  • dr_lee
    4 years ago
    Eh?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion