tuscl

Who carries every day? A smith and wesson 442 sunbbi at my belt

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
pepper spray also and better at home

20 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Do you mean open carry or concealed? Also, do you mean on our persons or in the car?

There is very little reason for most of us to open carry unless we are in a cash and carry business.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I own the S&W 642, which is stainless steel. I can slip it in my pocket. My favorite carry gun is my Sig P229, which holds 13 rounds.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I have a concealed carry permit, but I don't carry every day. Depends on the circumstances. My carry gun is a .380 SIG P230.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I carry every day all day. I even carry when swimming or floating.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I keep a S & W .380 in the car, I have a CCP for over 35 years, it slips into a pocket holster any time I feel I need to carry.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Never.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Never carried - and I don’t plan to carry in the future.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    I would never say if I do or don't. Seems rather ill-advised to say either way.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I carry a 6" Stiff and Lesson.
    Ever since I growed up.

Maybe 6.5 just before firing.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    I used to carry. In my younger years I worked in security and as a private detective. However, I am no longer in those professions and as I have gotten older, I live where it is impossible to get a carry permit and am more afraid of the liability than I am of bad guys, especially since I rarely find myself in risky situations.

I do support the right of law abiding citizens to carry if they so desire. And think limits on magazines and style of firearms are ridiculous, knee jerk reactions by ignorant politicians. I own about twenty firearms, mostly handguns. A few of them are collectible and I enjoy going to the range occasionally and shooting it out with paper adversaries. I carry when hiking in the woods, as I have been confronted by a few asshats. When my son was three, we were hiking in the woods and some bastards set a dog on us. When I reached for my 38, they called the dog off and apologized.

I keep a few firearms in the house in easy reach (in an appropriate lock box). On balance, I also support registration, waiting periods, background checks, et al. Lawful citizens yes. Idiots, fools, and the mentally ill, no.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    About once every five years or so the agitation stars align and an event happens where I would use a gun had I had one available to me. For that reason I don't carry (yet).

That saying - there is a lawyer behind every bullet
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    In a world without sticks and rocks I would own a gun.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Nidan111

You wrote:

“I even carry when swimming or floating.”

Pics or it didn’t happen.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Almost all the time, unless I'm stopping at KFC or some quick stop like that. A Dan Wesson Discretion.

I'm a young, pretty, homosexual, (half) black sex worker. The best prey there is to assholes.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Everyday, concealed, Sig P365 9mm, based on the increased amount of random, stranger on stranger violence occurring during these times. Midtown & Buckhead are viewed as some of the safest areas but we've had several serious incidents. I respect everyone's personal choice on this topic. I take my choice and the responsibility very seriously.
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    These days for self defense all you need to is reach to touch thier hand or if you live in NY/NJ slowly start to remove your mask.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Here in New Jersey you can't carry unless you're a criminal or a politician. Oh wait... that's the same thing.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    If one carries, you might look into Armed Citizens' Educational Foundation..
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Smith and Wesson M&P Shield. I don’t carry it much on my person though.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I've had a CCW for several years and pretty much carry everywhere I go. For 20 years before I received my legal permit I didn't carry on my person but kept a gun in my car. Thankfully in all of those combined years although tempted I have never had to pull or flash my weapon.
    As to what I carry, it's varied over the years from a compact 9mm to a 38 snubby and back to a compact 9. Different brands and models.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion