tuscl

cheap mexican food...

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
For the last month that I’ve been in lockdown in Kingman Arizona... I have to admit I am fucking blown away by the one dollar habanero chicken taco that Del taco now has. it’s wonderful ( in my opinion.) Don’t add any other hot salsa sauce to it. it’s absolute heaven for one dollar and tax.

12 comments

• bdirect
    4 years ago
    everybody been eating good ......i drove thru kingman,,,,,,,,you can hit near by vegas and walk it off soon
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I had tacos last night at casa de Shadowcat. Muy bueno.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I used to love coming from the strip club and eating Mexican food.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I used to like Del Taco, bu they don't have them in my area anymore. There is a cheap, sit down* Mexican restaurant near my house. You can get a full meal for under $10. I love it.

* I called it sit down and not "full service" so I wouldn't confuse anyone.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    All this talk about food is getting me hungry - I think I'm gonna treat myself to a nice steak today from my local Longhorn (only decent steakhouse I have near me other than Outback which I don't like as much).
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I like the fried pickles at Longhorn.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    There's a really good Mexican food joint close to my neighborhood that's known for their ridiculously amazing happy hour (1pm to 7pm, 2-for-1 margaritas, $3 draft beers), but their food menu is just as generous because the portions are huge. A plate of quesadillas - which sound good right about now - could feed 2 or 3 people, so I find that I should only eat there when I'm ravenous and have no plans on eating anything else for the rest of the day.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Please do not call Del Taco, Mexican food... Lol
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    As far as fast food goes, we have Chipotle, Baja Fresh and Moe's within four miles of us, all of which I will happily accept.

However, we also have two fabulous sit down places, both owned and run by people of Mexican descent that are just a little more expensive, have huge portions of great food and outstanding margaritas and sangria. That's where my bucks go if I have time.

As a side note, our local Korea Town is also very close with a lot of family owned places.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i had the chinese restuarant $6 lunch special.............. i hope this place survives the virus
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... All this talk about food is getting me hungry - I think I'm gonna treat myself to a nice steak today from my local Longhorn (only decent steakhouse I have near me other than Outback which I don't like as much) ..."

Ended up getting a churrasco steak from a local Nicaraguan place that was very good (wasn't really in the mood for an American-style steak - I usually eat Filet Mignon or NY Strip when in the mood for steak but hadn't had a churrasco for a good while).

When I lived in Dallas there were a some good Tex-Mex places and I really got to enjoy Mexican food although for w/e reason I usually didn't like the "authentic" hole-in-the-wall Mexican places and opted for the mid-tier Tex-Mex places where the Anglos would eat - unfortunately where I live in Miami IDK really know of any good Mexican food places and usually just opt for On The Border.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion