tuscl

Since I’ve Been Gone...

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I know much more has happened but these are the only things I am interested in - please give me the cliff notes answer to these questions:

1. What number DS is JS69 on now?

2. Has there ever been a Dougster sighting?

3. Did Rech get out of jail yet?

4. Has Larryfishsticks ever had sex and not had to pay for it?

5. What’s this nonsense where Founder wants me to send him a dick pic?

6. Does jackslash still work at the museum as a front to try to pick up soccermoms who are on their kids school field trips?

7. I hope to god scat is still alive.

8. Did Nina ever finish law school?

9. What are the current 7 account names Juice is using?

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    You first - what was your disappearance all about?

If it's a personal matter; no worries.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Papi, I finally went over to an FKK club in Germany and they liked me so much they hired me to oil up the girls everyday before they started their shifts. I was never coming back until this COVID-19 crap hit and BOOM now I'm back in the states changing tires at a Sears Auto Center.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Ahhh - now it all makes sense
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Juice, Ricky and I are waiting for 3 things to happen:

1. Get our stimulus checks
    2. Golden Corral Buffet to open back up
    3. Strip Clubs open back up

When all of those 3 things are a green light, watch out. Juice is going to get banned from the Golden Corral, I'm going to get banned from the VIP room in the club and Rick is going to get banned from the mens room at the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    1. What number DS is JS69 on now?

JS69 has been mostly MIA the last few-months - he posts infrequently - if I remember correctly he was dating an age-appropriate MILF and seemed content - whether he's out of the game completely IDK but probably not completely out.

2. Has there ever been a Dougster sighting?

Some on the board claim he's posting under a different alias but most of us think he's not been on the board after Founder band him about a year ago

3. Did Rech get out of jail yet?

Never heard from again (again some believe he may be posting under a new alias but up to now it's only a myth)

4. Has Larryfishsticks ever had sex and not had to pay for it?

He has not posted in a while (whether he has a new alias IDK but very-possible)

5. What’s this nonsense where Founder wants me to send him a dick pic?

That's only you - perhaps he's aware of the rumor of you being endowed in the double-digits and was just curious

6. Does jackslash still work at the museum as a front to try to pick up soccermoms who are on their kids school field trips?

Jack is still Jack - 'nuff said

7. I hope to god scat is still alive.

Shadowcat is gonna bury most of us - if memory serves me right he's now 78 - he's had some health issues due to his COPD where he's been hospitalized due to pneumonia but lately he's been healthy - b/f the lockdown he had cutdown on his SCing since he had a good-thing going w/ an OTC-dancer

8. Did Nina ever finish law school?

Yes - she is currently suing multiple TUSCLers

9. What are the current 7 account names Juice is using?

Only God know - Juice is beyond any mere mortal's ability to figure out
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Lol damn happy to have you back shylynnee buddy
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Welcome back, shailynn, But why didn't I see you oiling the girls when I was visiting the FKKs?

I no longer pick up soccer moms as a volunteer docent at the museum. It turns out that "docent" doesn't mean "horny old lecher who can grab women by the pussy." That term is "President of the United States."
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Since you’ve been gone the You haven’t missed much, welcome to the new and improved TUSCL
    Same as the old TUSCL
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I was wondering on a couple of these. Thanks for the questions and answers
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    1. No idea
    2. Yes
    3. No
    4. No
    5. No dick pics allowed
    6. Jackslash is a badass