Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Jojo (the celebrity) accidentally flashed her breast during a live stream.

Liwet
Liwet53165

If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Never heard of her but I'll bet she is better known now. :)

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Never heard of her but she looks like a lot of fun.

Profile picture for SteveSutton
SteveSutton
•

Don't know her but she's hot and that was a hot flash. Tx. for posting.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Ba da ba ba ba, I'm lovin' it.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

My question is: can Longball300 get some run out of that gif, or is single boobage unworthy?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Very hot and apparently accidental flash! She was dressed to show some body - but that flash seemed accidental.

Is this the former teen singer of the same name? She had a hot single awhile ago. I didn’t recognize her - as her look is much more mature.

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

Yeah Jojo is a jersey girl. This clips sums it up. There are many singers like this, talent is there, but terrible management. instagram.com

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•
Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Jersey teen star has a tit slip - trying to seem relevant in 2020. I like it! Lol!

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

NJBalla that vid looks like the start of a 2nd career as a stripper to me.

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

such a great rack too, the right management would encourage her to use her sex appeal more. The confident woman look can only get you so far.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Accidental my ass. Her breast was perfectly positioned with max support from the underlying bra strap. This no-name girl was looking for the social media buzz.

Profile picture for BigPoppa99
BigPoppa99
•

This was clearly a publicity stunt...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I imagine I'll do.some minor (weekend?) road trips in 2020 when this is over but probably won't do any big(ger) vacations which I originally had planned.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ wrong thread

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Also had no idea who she is.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Who? Nice boob (singular)....... I prefer double boob shots myself.

Profile picture for yahtzee74
yahtzee74
•

About as accidental as Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton's sex tape being made public.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

^Ya, least accidental wardrobe malfunction since Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson at super bowl halftime show

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement