tuscl

Making ‘em Squeal & Grunt in the #MeToo Era

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I keep hearing how the “Me Too” movement has changed the sexual playing field forever. It is probably politically inappropriate for me to express this opinion, but I think that conclusion is an unwarranted load of crap.

Yes, I think (and hope) that the folks who previously thought they could get away with just about anything (like grabbing women they barely know by their pussies because they are celebrities) are going to be dealt with much more severely than they were in the past. But very few of us go around grabbing women by their genitals (unless we’ve agreed in advance to pay for the privilege) much less raping them.

For most of us, the rules of the game are largely unchanged. Most women still want manly men. They want someone who will lead on the dance floor as well as in bed. Women don’t dream of meeting a man who will graciously ask for permission before he plants a delicate kiss on the back of her hand. The typical woman dreams of a man who can take her demure hints that she’d like some of his attention and who will then brusquely plant a long, wet kiss on her pink panic button as a prelude to grabbing her by the haunches and screwing her into submission.

In short, most women still want someone who will make them squeal and grunt.

If a woman really likes you, she is going to want even more than being made to squeal and grunt. She is going to want a man who is prepared to go the distance, to knock her up and then stick around with her until her children have children of their own.

Nothing has really changed much for most of us in the “Me Too” era.

4 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Might want to run this by Biden for his perspective.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    If you are at a bar and hit on a woman she will say yes or no same as the last 5 or 6 decades.

Just don't hit on your work subordinate. Wait until she leaves get her number then try to smash that
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    dang. i’m retired. where i am right now it’s civies only. and i prefer 18 to 25. it would be fine if I was 25. butt 25 for me was a long time ago.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Rev, will SkiBum still be able to squeal and grunt when he's bed-ridden with COVID-19 and his husband is drilling his ass?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion