tuscl

Strip Club Chairs

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Wednesday, April 8, 2020 5:50 AM
When they finally open again, you think they’ll replace the standard cloth seats with pleather for higher sanitation and ability to spray and wipe or....?

14 comments

• ime
    •
    4 years ago
    Id be suprised if they even wipe the dust off.
  • DeclineToState
    •
    4 years ago
    They won't even move the VIP chairs and couches cuz then they'd have to pick up the discarded condoms
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    I would assume some of the better-ran clubs will hire a professional sanitation service for a thorough cleaning prior to opening, but many/most clubs probably won't do shit - and I doubt most clubs will do much if any investing in new furniture, etc, given that they haven't been making any $$$ - perhaps some clubs whose furniture was already in very bad shape perhaps they'll go ahead and replace it to sorta "kill 2 birds w/ one stone" but I think for most clubs they may just do some superficial cleaning at most if that.
  • Bamaeight
    •
    4 years ago
    Nobody been in clubs for a month so they will do standard cleaning and open wide open
  • Subraman
    •
    4 years ago
    If I had to bet, I'd bet no change. Coronavirus doesn't live as long on fabric as it does on something like pleather anyway -- unless clubs actually sanitize the pleather, which, do you really think they'll do that every night?
  • Cashman1234
    •
    4 years ago
    I doubt most clubs will have new chairs when they reopen. I think most clubs are run without much planning for the future. The seedy dives I patronize already have vinyl seats - so they can be sprayed with anything and they will be fine. If nobody has been in the clubs, the seats are gathering dust, not viruses. So, those filthy clubs might be safer than other places.
  • wallanon
    •
    4 years ago
    Going to also vote for no new spending by clubs on chairs, especially after being closed unexpectedly.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    •
    4 years ago
    Strip clubs have always been filthy and there were viruses and bacteria before Covid
  • Subraman
    •
    4 years ago
    "so they can be sprayed with anything" giggity
  • wallanon
    •
    4 years ago
    This is why we can't have nice conversations on TUSCL.
  • pistola
    •
    4 years ago
    cuz then they'd have to pick up the discarded condoms — Lol I have no idea what you’re talking about 😂😂
  • whodey
    •
    4 years ago
    Wait ... the strip clubs you go to replace their chairs? You must be going to higher end clubs than I do. I think the clubs I go to all still have the same chairs they had when they opened years or decades ago.
  • azdd
    •
    4 years ago
    If the club has been closed for weeks, any surface deposits of COVID-19 left in the club from patrons or dancers has long since become non-viable. The virus does not survive in air for more than a few days. Of course, once they re-open, then you have no way of knowing the status of the PL that was sitting in your chair right before you, or touching the door, or flushing the urinal, or the bartender pouring your drink, or the dancer sucking your dick.
  • Mate27
    •
    4 years ago
    Dancers suck dick!!!???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion