Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

GIF avatar

LinzeeDet

Pussy tighter than a LA parking spot

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

How do I get my GIF avatar I uploaded a GIF but its not playing like a GIF for me??

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

@Longball is probably the best person to ask. Or is it that he has the best GIF avatars? Maybe both!

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

@LinzeeDet;

This is the answer @founder gave us when we inquire about gifs not playing/moving:

“If the gif is over 1mb then it will be shrunk and converted to png”

The file need to be 1mb or less.

Profile picture for LinzeeDet
LinzeeDet
•

Thanks

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

CJ has it right. There are a lot of GIF optimizers on line to make the files smaller, crop them, cut the duration, work with the colors... etc. This is the best one I have found:

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I've had my gif likely longer than any on TUSCL. Never have I had an issue. I made my gif back when "computer space" was at more of a premium, so that may have helped.

Profile picture for chimera422
chimera422
•

Looks like it’s working now

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

is there a way to make my avatar wiggle just a little bit? (maybe even just a little tipping of the bottle?)

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

You, and your avatar, are really sexy. Your videos are great, but I’d love to see you perform in person.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement